Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quản lý điều hành :
- Responsible for large, single unit customers that exceed a given sales volume (to be determined by country), or
- For multi-unit customers that have to be developed and serviced across 2 or more MM Mega Market markets within the region.
- Responsible to identify potential customers, initiate, develop, and communicate specific offers related to product, price, service. Negotiate on behalf of MM all contract terms.
- Define requirements for each customer, then negotiate and verify within the company all contract terms that require adjustments in volume, products, product specifications, and services before final commitment is made to customer.
- Once contract is in place, responsible for maintenance of global assortment list with current, actual prices, and communication of all agreed terms to the individual stores (MM Mega Market markets).
- Partner with National Key Account Manager to develop customer specific products and service strategies. Define key account assortments by segment and customer file.
- Partner within Sales Force and Store Operations to communicate and service customer needs by store (MM Mega Market market).
- Partner within the National Key Account Manager to initiate and coordinate projects required for Key Account specific promotions and marketing efforts.
- Summarize and communicate Customer feedback in regard to products and services. Identify shortcomings, set up listening posts, conduct regular staff forums to gather feedback and information.
- Supports functionally the Key Account Specialists HoReCa of Store (co-visit, knowledge sharing etc.)
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Initiates and develop a customer specific strategy that focuses on:
– Understanding of customers, competitors, solutions
– Prioritization of potential targets by market
– Definition of business propositions: range, price, merchandising, marketing & communication by specific customer
2. Responsible for the development of market/customer specific training/sales tools, required assortments and services in the individual markets.
3. Develops strategies and tools for the Sales Force Department which can approach hotels and large restaurant operations on a professional level. Improve share of wallet and order frequency of key accounts with MMVN