1. Work permit for foreigners: Take responsible for working with concerned parties to apply or renew work permit, residence card and business visa for expats. 2. Payroll. Insurance, PIT: - Be in charge of monthly payroll (salary, allowances, deductions, adjustments, sick leave etc.,) for employee based on the timesheet collected, recorded and checked accurately and timely. - Coordinate with concerned parties regarding to the payroll process to ensure timely and accurately remittance to employees - Handle all statutory insurance procedures for employees including social insurance, unemployment and health insurance. - Personal income tax declaration for employees and report to Tax Department as well as handle issues of personal income tax (PIT). 3. Policy: - Assist HRM in surveying salary and benefit. - Come up with ideas and solutions for HR policy to retain talents. Assist HR Manager to identify areas that require improvement. - Revise and update policy as needed according to HRM’s assignment. - Ensure all HR policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. - Regularly update latest regulations on Labor Law and advise HRM on time. 4. Paper work: - Keep documents of staff and company in safe place. - Set up system to record and keep tracking information of employee. - Issue notice, announcement and decisions. - Prepare contracts for employees. - Regular report regarding to C&B - Maintain and update employee database 5. Other duties assigned by manager.
1. Recruitment Recruiting in line with request timing. Screening CVs, phone interview, organize interview and recruitment according to recruitment processes. Implementing effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques. Taking care of recruitment channels and recruitment network and responsible for the content of recruitment page. Connecting to candidates through various recruitment channels such as head hunting, networking etc., Keen on expanding the new sources to get more qualified candidates Analyzing and making recruitment report. Proposing effective recruitment solutions. Analyze Local Labor Market, Prepare Sourcing strategy and Recruitment plan. Building up the talent pool of company. Employer Branding Initiatives Employer Branding: Plan, Conduct, and Participate in Mega Events and Job Fairs. Mass Media advertisement. 2. Work permit/ visa for foreigners Take responsible for working with concerned parties to apply or renew work permit, residence card and business visa for expats.
- Be a gym teacher for ECD students. Plan and lead age appropriate gym activities and should ensure the safety of the students. - Support any event day activities like fieldtrips, Halloween, and Christmas etc. - Provide any instant reports on any incidents happening to children to ACs or the director. - Duties include but are not limited to lesson plans, maintenance of gym equipment and room, as well as any other duties assigned by supervisor. - Maintain and clean all the gym equipment and areas such as the storage room and the space for the audio/computer system.
- Making some new programmes with computers software (Power point, Microsoft program..) such as creative program etc.; sharing ideas to make better program; - Assisting, co-working and performing jobs under guidance of professional trainer. - Having teacher - training or seminars for teachers and parents about new programs - Making some new programmes with computers software (Power point, Microsoft program..) such as creative program etc.; sharing ideas to make better program; - Assisting, co-working and performing jobs under guidance of professional trainer. - Having teacher - training or seminars for teachers and parents about new programs
Research and understand STEP UP curriculum and provided lesson plans. Teach assigned STEP UP classes. Maintain high quality of teaching. Cooperate with Homeroom Learning Coordinator to maintain teaching quality. Complete administrative tasks related to student learning result & parent communication.
1. Daily operation and Academic management • Plan, conduct Step Up library operation and management • Be responsible for campus schedule and student placement • Plan, conduct and manage Step Up program operation • Plan, conduct and manage SIP program operation • Conduct system management and updates • Plan and conduct class observation evaluation • Close liaison with R&D Department/ Training and Academic Department to ensure delivery of high quality service of teaching English for learners. 2. Student Recruitment • Administer placement test and parent counseling • Collaborate with S&M team for student recruitment 3. Student and Parent management • Conduct parent orientation counseling • Conducting interviews and entrance exams with prospective students • Plan, conduct and manage all kinds of student and parent counseling: attendance, learning progress, Prediger, end-of-course result • Being accountable for student re-enrollment 4. Staff and teacher management • Plan and manage campus KPI • Plan and collaborate with HR for staff & teacher recruitment • Plan and conduct staff and teacher training • Plan and conduct staff evaluation • Conducting regular class observations in order to evaluate teachers, provide training support and coaching, and monitor student leveling as well as curriculum implementation status • Motivating and coaching staff to provide excellent results and service 5. Administrative management • Conduct budget planning and HQ report • Conduct inventory management and HQ report • Conduct student enrollment management and HQ report • Conduct student overall achievement analysis and HQ report • Conduct staff management and HQ report
- Collect tuition in cash/ credit card - Issue VAT invoice and records into accounting software. - Check bank account in case of transfer payment. - Closing tuition report by reconciliation of Daily cash report, school management and Accounting system. - Deposit cash into bank daily. - Delivery Textbook and uniform to Counselor. - Payment by cash and checking the supporting docs. - Prepare Payment request for all campus’s fixed expenses. - Prepare Cash count minute at month end. - Other tasks as assigned.
- Control and maintain full set of accounting system including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Monthly P&L and Balance Sheet Statement, Cash book and General Ledger; - Review monthly payroll for approval of Managing Director and ASD Director. - Prepare monthly Personal Income Tax, Withholding Tax and other Statutory Financial reports and ensure all the required tax reports are submitted on time. - Ensure proper and accurate accounts reconciliation on a monthly basis. - Review summarize and analyse collection report; - Prepare Monthly Management Accounting Reports; - Check and verify Payment vouchers for approval of Managing Director and ASD Director. - Analyse income and expenditure, Monthly financial statements consolidation. - Approve all recordings in the subsidiary ledgers for operational accounts. - Check all postings in the general ledger and prepare the Trial Balance. - Complete all audit requirements, be responsible for external auditors. - Be familiar with Vietnamese Law and Regulations. - Prepare capital injection documents and amend company investment license. - Perform other duties given by Finance Manager or ASD Director.
- Lead & train reading mentors and reading assistants. - Manage daily library operation. - Monitor student reading activities. - Coordinate with education counseling team to increase subscription. - Develop and organize reading skill programs & events to promote reading. - Research and request library improvements. - Be in charge of re-subscription rate.
- Provide reading coaching to assigned students. Each reading mentor will be responsible for a group of students that is assigned to him or her. In order to provide effective reading coaching, the reading mentor will need to: o Organize periodical SR / SEL tests for assigned students o Analyze SR / SEL test results o Set specific reading skill goals based on SR / SEL test results o Establish a reading plan to achieve set goals o Provide assigned students with assistance to achieve set goals o Communicate with parents & students to facilitate reading coaching - Support other library students on site. Apart from being responsible for assigned students, reading mentors will also support other students who come to the library. Support tasks might include: o Welcome students o Help students to choose books at according to their interest and level o Provide library guidelines
Roles & Responsibilities: Student & Parent Management - Conduct interviews and entrance exams with prospective students - Manage all aspects of student achievement and progress, including assessment, homework, attendance, etc. - Evaluate student performance in order to identify learning needs and provide intervention support - Conduct counseling with parents to report on students’ behavioral and academic progress - Provide guidance to students on academic goals and educational issues - Be accountable for student enrollment Academic and Teacher Management - Conduct regular class observations in order to evaluate teachers, provide training support and coaching, and monitor student leveling as well as curriculum implementation status - Plan, assist, and conduct Help Center assigned by center manager - Manage all aspects of STEP UP smart class operations, including student and teacher data, class routines, smart board/tablet maintenance, etc. - Conduct regular meetings with Native Teachers (NTs) and Homeroom Learning Coordinators (HLCs) regarding student achievement, center policies, etc. - Plan and host campus-wide events, such as monthly assemblies, student orientation, end-of-course ceremony, etc. - Perform administrative duties such as class scheduling, communication liaison between teachers and administrators, etc Working Hours · (Tuesday~Sunday, Monday and Tuesday morning off). . Tue: 4:00 pm-20:00 pm · Wed-Fri: 10:00 am – 20:00 pm . Sat-Sun: 8:00am - 18:00pm · Total of 43 hours a week
- Teaching physical activities for ECD students. Plan and lead age appropriate gym activities and should ensure the safety of the students. - Support any event day activities like fieldtrips, Halloween, and Christmas etc. - Provide any instant reports on any incidents happening to children to ACs or the director. - Duties include but are not limited to lesson plans, maintenance of gym equipment and room, as well as any other duties assigned by supervisor. - Maintain and clean all the gym equipment and areas such as the storage room and the space for the audio/computer system.