- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcThe L&D Specialist will be responsible for:
▪ Process Optimization - Align with Area processes and Implement them at the affiliate level to build
consistency and optimize resource utilization
▪ Operation Support – Provide operation support in the planning and delivery of all identified
leadership development courses
▪ Optimize financial forecasting and planning process and gain efficiency in all countries.
▪ Vendor Management – Efficient vendor management for the region
The L&D Specialist will interface and partner with:
▪ Regional L&D Solutions Manager
▪ Manager, Area L&D Operations for Asia Pacific
▪ Global L&D Operations Team
▪ External vendors
▪ Affiliate Procurement and Finance team
▪ Develop and maintain an annual training schedule
▪ Ensure implementation of process improvement in the region according to plan
▪ Plan implementation and delivery against schedules
▪ Partner with L&D Solutions Team at affiliate
▪ Communicate effectively with the Global L&D Operation team
▪ Manages course costing and charge-backs to the business
▪ Track L&D registration system and ensure all data is 100% accurate; ensure feeder data is
updated on time into the system for generation of delivery of metric reports
▪ Coordinate logistic arrangement: sourcing of venue, procurement of materials, assign facilitator
▪ Ensure vendor/Facilitator is completed for all Internal Abbott courses.
▪ Ensure vendor solutions derived for all external courses
▪ Assess current vendor pool with a focus on pricing and make recommendation for vendor use
based on cost feasibility
▪ Create and maintain vendor/facilitator metric and also time the process for all update and recertification
▪ Ensure use of consistent approach for communication and marketing of all courses across the
▪ Coordinate translation activities across the assigned geography.
▪ Interpret metrics, evaluations, pulse surveys, and status reports to provide qualitative inputs and
feedbacks to enhance learner experience
▪ Write statements of Work, create purchase requisitions, and process supplier invoices
Yêu cầu công việc▪ 1 - 2 years in training delivery operations.
▪ Administration, implementation, and improvement of processes and procedures.
▪ Training experience is preferred
▪ Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office. Hands-on experience using Sharepoint and Knowledge Advisor will
be an advantage
▪ Experience in managing projects is preferred.
▪ Detailed oriented
▪ High level of attention and focus
▪ Good at Numeric thinking and logical thinking
▪ Language skills: English and Vietnamese (Fluent Verbal and Proficient Written skills)
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 12 annual leave days
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí