SO SÁNH LƯƠNG Nộp hồ sơ
Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Luật - Pháp lý
Dầu khí - Địa chất
Địa chỉ: 111A Pasteur, Dist.1, HCMC
Mô tả công việc
Supporting Head of Legal to provide legal support to 6 operating affiliates in wide range of activities, such as contracts, litigations, licensing, M&A, Corporate secretary and other legal matters of works of which 3 Joint Ventures with local minority share holders.
• Advise internal clients, draft and review contracts, fillings, applications for Local authorities as guided by Head of Legal
• Draft and revise forms and templates
• In charge of legal documents and files to be classified and kept inside the company
• Update new regulations related to the business and operation of company
• In charge of updating legal corporate information of Total affiliates in Vietnam into Group system
• Research legal issues, search and study regulations, information related to works or assignments delegated by Head of Legal
• Translate documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa
• Conduct in discovery and other litigation phases
• Prepare and attend, if required, meetings with internal clients and external legal advisors.
• May participate in any project including M&A/legal structuring
• Carry out administrative works related to Legal department such as notarization, documents arrangement, legal meeting preparation, translation etc.
• Perform other special assignments as assigned by Head of Legal
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
• Base in Ho Chi Minh City with occasional business travel to affiliates within Vietnam, if required.
• Report hierarchically to Head of Legal but work independently on permanent assignment and must maintain closed interaction and liaison with Corporate Affairs and operational business personnel to provide legal support for the business.
• Frequently check the nation legal databases to understand the update and trends of laws and regulations.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Holds a Vietnamese Law Degree
• 4-6 yrs experience preferably in a law firm otherwise in legal department of international companies
• Good knowledge of Vietnamese law and legal matters in Vietnam
• Strong research, analytical, and writing skills
• Excellent in Vietnamese; Good English communication both spoken and written
• Good planning & organizational skill
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
• Resourceful, pro-active, independent, displays teamwork
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Good health care & insurance programs
- 15 days full paid leave yearly