- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcOverall desciption
Interacts with vendors on behalf of the TJX Companies, Inc. s various divisions to support timely delivery of merchandise and accurate execution of logistics policies and procedures to minimize supply chain disruptions.
Ensures all active vendors have a valid Social Compliance status according to the applicable laws and the Company’s Code of Conduct.
Establishes strong working relationships with corporate divisions logistics groups to ensure mutual understanding and efficient management of vendor community.
Detailed job duties and responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, and trains existing vendors on the Companys policies and procedures and government agency requirements of all TJX divisions importing countries, as it relates to international buys.
- Administers on the following Companys initiatives:
• Proper understanding of purchase order, pre-ticketing standards, packing
requirements, carton labeling, freight and shipping processes, and all required Imports documentation and regulatory product requirements,
• Ensures completeness and accuracy of all the Companys required logistics data and information,
• Maintains and updates contact information for all vendors serviced by the office,
• Coordinates the dissemination of Company logistics guides and import processes to various vendors. Conducts training on programs and answers
• Provides instruction to vendors on new governmental regulations that may impede the importing process,
• Travels to vendor community, training one on one or within groups as the
business deems necessary.
- Analyzes, trains, communicates, and supports the vendors in understanding
- noncompliant execution to the Companys logistics standards. Develops individual action plans, implements and monitors progress with vendor to promote improvement in noncompliant areas. Provides feedback to home office on noncompliant merchant instructions.
- Forms strong working relationships with all Companys corporate logistics divisions, and takes ownership on becoming knowledgeable and current on the Companys standards and initiatives, and industry practices.
- Implements and trains existing vendors on the Company’s Social Compliance requirements. Develops and follows up on corrective action plans to ensure existing vendors are compliant.
- Co-ordinate with 3rd party companies to arrange audit for existing vendors.
- Maintains and updates records of Social Compliance status.
- Establishes oneself as key contact for new vendors, and explains and trains vendors on the Companys Logistics and Social Compliance procedures and provides support and direction on establishing relationships with the Companys service providers.
- Responsible for special projects as required by the business.
- Be responsible for reporting to Logistics & Trade Compliance Supervisor.
Yêu cầu công việcMore detail will be discussed in the interview
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí