- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Xuất - nhập khẩu
Mô tả công việcNature and Scope of Job Duties & Routine Reports
Responsible for Logistics functions for all activities, include providing support to the Regional Merchandising team, and responsible for Logistics and relevant reports to management.
- Prepare Custom documents (Checking custom sheet, custom decoration, import tax).
- Focal point for the Regional team regarding the shipment matters and relevant.
- Update the costing in the system for every shipment.
- Check and prepare for a payment to Logistics Vendor.
- Prepare the documents for re-balancing items.
- Prepare and submit the testing certificates to the government according to the local requirement.
Temporary import and return
- Working with the Regional Merchandising and Logistic teams to get the schedules and prepare
for the Vietnam shipments.
- Arrange the shipment to Vietnam and proceed the custom process to ensure the shipment
arrived before the event.
- Control the product quality during the event, and the local transfer between the boutiques.
- Ensure all items to be returned to the Regional team in proper procedures with good
Repair/ After sales service
- Focal point for the Regional repair center team for after sales service cases, for example,
product repairing, customer claims.
- Prepare the custom process for export and re-import in case for product repairing.
- Follow up every case to ensure the complete custom process within the timeline.
- Monitor the correctness and completeness in and out data in XEIS system for every transaction.
- Control the products transfer between the boutiques, ensure the transfers are completed
receiving and have a red invoice according to the tax regulations.
- Be a contact person to support, coordinate and follow up with the Regional Merchandising for
the new collections, mark down, and client orders.
- Cross check and consolidate requests from the boutiques and submit to the Regional, follow up
with the merchandising of the sender countries to get the products.
- Focal point for the Regional Logistics to get a Global destruction list, and match them with
Vietnam stocks to create the Vietnam destruction list.
- Schedule and work with vendor to destroy the products in according to the list.
- Match items with customs declaration for tax requirement to Finance team.
Support Auditing process
- Support and monitor the stock taking process on a monthly basis.
- Check the products in the boutique for auditing purpose to ensure the proper compliance.
a) Daily report:
- Upon requests.
b) Monthly reports:
- Monthly report to the Boutiques and Country Manager
c) Other duties & reports (e.g. quarterly, weekly, or ad-hoc):
- Quarterly Logistics report to the Regional Logistics team, and ad-hoc reports upon requests.
a) Internal Contact:
- Boutique Manager/ sales staff.
- Regional Logistics and Merchandising teams.
b) External Contact:
- Custom and tax authorities
- Third parties, such as, hotel, destruction vendor
Yêu cầu công việca) Education & Professional Qualifications
- University degree or above in relevant field.
b) Work Experience:
- Previous experience in retailing of luxury good and service related industry
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Logistics function.
- Knowledge of custom and tax regulations.
c) Skills :
- Good command in general computer literacy.
- Good command of English, verbal and written.
- Good communication skill.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, ability to handle multi-tasks and meet
d) Qualities :
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí