- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân trở lên
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Nhân viên kinh doanh
Mô tả công việcResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage a disciplined process by identifying steps/strategies necessary to effectively build and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Regularly Review processes and strategies with Head of IB, making adjustments as required.
- Lead M&A đội to successfully conduct the whole deal lifecycle until the completion.
- Actively interact with CRMs to generate IB services for clients.
- Prepare and Update report templates and materials including valuation and due diligence
- Develop and maintain the relationships with potential buyers (PE funds, hedge funds and investment companies, industry leading companies).
- Provide solutions and create transactions in various cases.
- Actively search for potential M&A deals.
Yêu cầu công việcRequirements:
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable, directly related work experience in M&A.
- Strong understanding of the key legal, accounting, tax or process-related requirements or constraints relating to performing IB services (M&A deals).
- Manage a full deal lifecycle – from (i) product development and refinement; (ii) pitch process and refinement; (iii) execution and refinement.
- đội player, positive attitude, highly motivated
- Analytical mindset with an eye on details
- Strong interpersonal, entrepreneurial and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written in Vietnamese and English.
- Financial valuation and modeling proficiency.
- 4+ years in the financial services industry (either PE fund, Investment Banking or M&A) is preferred.
- University degree in finance, corporate finance, economics or related subjects. MBA or CFA is preferred.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí