Mô tả công việc
KPMG Consulting – Finance Management Team assists our clients in aligning finance and accounting (F&A) function activities with business strategy, making more informed decisions and staying on top of regulatory requirements. Our objective is helping client to maximize the F&A’s performance and increase its value to the business, KPMG provide a range of financial management services under our three service networks — efficient finance operations, effective decision support, and finance strategy & transformation.
Within the Financial Management area we are looking to build on our success to pursue further opportunities with our existing clients and attracting new clients.
We assist our clients in strengthening their finance operations by improving transparency, information integrity, and controls to help build and maintain stakeholder trust. We also support their efforts to apply the finance discipline to increase profitability and lower costs. Our financial management services addresses a number of priorities within a business and we are therefore looking at people who have worked and have experience in the following areas:
• Finance transformation
• Financial and management reporting
• Finance operations effectiveness
• Financial planning and analysis improvement
• Cost optimization and value creation
Skills and Experience:
We are looking for like-minded individuals who have a strong desire to develop their career and abilities within a rapidly developing area of the firm with experience and skills (not limited to):
• Leadership, management and project delivery.
• Extensive experience in Planning & Budgeting, Management Reporting, Cost optimization, Finance & Accounting at the processes and trasactional level.
• Manage, direct and delegate effectively to project team members in the delivery of projects for our clients
• Pride in their work and the quality of their work.
• Keep abreast of current trends and ongoing development of technical skills.