Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
• Analyze drawing and specification from Customer.
• Give the decision to create BOM & make Purchase Request.
• Make plan and process design for new product.
• Using Catia software to create Technical documentation and work instruction for production floor.
• Responsibility to take care the product during development stage.
• Create standard machining time and upload on server.
• Team work with other team to make sure all resource match with plan.
• Ensure projects are completed on time.
• Team work to solve problem happened during production and advise on corrective actions.
• Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
• Other duties assigned by manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Graduated from University, Degree in Mechanical engineering.
• At least 3 years experience in Manufacturing Field.
• Reading & analyzing Technical Drawing skills.
• Good command in English (Toeic 500 at least).
• Experience about CNC machine, NC Programing.
• Good at Word, excel, Auto-cad, Mechanical software (Can use Catia software is more preferred).
• Must have good organizational and planning skills.
• Have opportunity to work in the developing industry, be facilitated to learn, affirm and develop yourself.
• High salary from Korean leading corporations
• Other regimes and welfares under Vietnam’s Labor Law.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Have opportunity to work in the developing industry, be facilitated to learn, affirm and develop
- High salary from Korean leading corporations
- Other regimes and welfares under Vietnam’s Labor Law