Mô tả công việc
- Perform Brand’s Services behaviours in daily operation basic towards the guests
- Ensure consistency service within the department
- Sharing guest feedback to the team
- Manage all requests made by guests, or special request from guest that your staff reported to you
- Develop strong internal relationships across sales, revenue & marketing functions to ensure
consistency in products across all channels.
- Establish and maintain active relationship with TPI partners and have regular communication to ensure maximum visibility and production
- Visit travel agent to review our content and set up
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of local & regional market and industry behaviors
including its influencers ie, economic, political, environmental…etc
- Ensure that Great Hotel Guest Loves and the Winning ways is demonstrated throughout all
- Sets up the technical aspect of contracts with our partners;
- Raises the awareness of InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort to our target student market through effective support of Hotel program offices and innovative marketing and mobilisation campaigns.
- Acquire new customers within target market definition and manage customer relationship to achieve profitability goals.
- Conduct weekly TPI audits to ensure IHG TPI policy’s are being met & communicate with regional/area e-commerce regularly for update & support
- Through training, ensure TPI process & programs & functionality is understood within the hotel
- Ensure TPI checklist is actioned on a monthly basis
- Utilize & communicate regularly results from Internet at a Glance reporting on Fact book
- Assist all development & implementation of internet marketing promotions to ensure functionality in support of strategy & initiatives
- Advise & conduct re-search on internet business in generating revenue opportunities including on-line sites and travel related portals such as MSN, Yahoo, Google etc…
- Champion hotel affiliate program & ensure desired production targets are being met & in-house awareness of program
- Inventory and allocation for online & offline TPI and make recommendation based on forecast
- Ensure IHG web content/information and photos is set up using all possible practice (in cooperation with Marcom team)
- In conjunction with Revenue Manager, monitor and update all channel data bases (GDS, Web, HERMAN,DH & HOD’s) to ensure correct representation of hotels
- Assist in formulating expenditure requirements for all e-commerce activity for the purpose of budget submissions
- Champion any future technology development per specific channel
- Participate in Revenue Room meeting and responsible for the Contribution Board updates
- Develop understanding of regional market trend for both online and offline channels in order to proactively recommend action plan for respective segments.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of local & regional market and industry behaviors including its influencers ie, economic, political, environmental…etc
- Join & participate in the most appropriate business groups to assist in market understanding and follow up on potential business opportunities.
- Support I completion of IBP processes (Rooms, C&E & F&B)
- Attend the weekly Yield & Revenue Room Meeting and generate reports and analyses needed for these meetings, displaying key facts/trends etc…
- Facilitate weekly/monthly meetings to the revenue team on market and competitor status/activities.
- Champion all special projects relating to market research & competitor activities.
* Benefits: - Highly competitive salary
- 13th Salary
- Great benefits for insurance and other related offers (accomodation, duty meals, transportation)