Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quan hệ đối ngoại :
• Develop and execute programs and experiences to drive customer acquisition, sales, conversion & repurchase frequency.
• Develop and implement new store marketing plans.
• Collaborates with management, suppliers & stores to develop a seasonal in-store marketing calendar and harmonizes approach with social and online messaging.
• Work with agencies and/or design to develop and deliver effective communication materials to support in-store marketing calendar (e.g., windows, in-store communications, and staff training material).
• Works with merchandising team, stores and retail designers to understand other communications needs (e.g., pricing signage, wayfinding, evergreen communications); work with agencies and/or designers to create and deliver materials in alignment with visual/brand standards impacting the customer experience that maximize overall sales and conversion.
• Recommends content platforms in support of Destination IMC plans (digital, social, POS, promotions, influencer marketing, PR, sales events) and serves as the liaison with Social Marketing Team to drive digital/social marketing content and store-integration
• Identifies necessary agency support and manages development and execution
• Collaborates with vendors and internal production and visual team for in-store communications/POS/graphics and supporting presentations.
• Coordinate with relevant internal and external groups to build deep understanding of consumer shopping behaviour
• Manages respective retail marketing partner relationships.
• Coordinates across all internal departments in support of business goals
• Build and manage retail marketing operating budget through expense controls and monthly reporting, ensuring a mix of investments to deliver on brand destination and business goals
• Serve as a team member on the ideation of potential new store opportunities in the future.