- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcI. Report to:
Director - Centre of Admission and Public Communication.
II. Duties include:
The Marketing Team Leader assists the Director and Deputy Directors in daily marketing operations.
• Supervise junior marketing staff.
• Hold responsibility for assigned marketing campaigns and projects.
• Keep in touch with partners, prospects, and clients. Email, call, and meet them if necessary.
• Participate in marketing projects planning & execution.
• Review and contribute in the creation of marketing materials, distribute marketing materials, then report to the Director.
• Develop Media Plan to select the optimal mix of media platforms to most effectively promote the Kent brand to target customers.
• Oversee marketing activities to ensure timeliness, effectiveness and adherence to budget.
• Liaise with media organizations and advertising agencies to ensure quality of outsourced services: online marketing (SEO, website, Google AdWords, online banner ad) and traditional prints.
• Work closely with in-house Copywriter and Designer to ensure quality of all marketing materials and ensure brand identity and messages are consistent.
• Work closely with Digital Analyst to analyze the effectiveness of each marketing efforts and giving suggestions for performance improvement.
• Conduct market research, liaising with Promoter and Counsellor staff to gain insights into target customers’ behavior and mindset to effectively direct marketing efforts.
• Actively seek and conduct research on unexploited prospective customer groups and suggesting optimal mix of media platforms to reach and convert them.
• Assist in the planning and execution of marketing activities for other projects as required by the Director of Admission and Public Communication.
III. Hours of work:
The position required to work 48 hours per week.
Yêu cầu công việcIV. Job Requirements:
1. Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
2. English proficiency: TOEIC > 500 or equivalent
- Minimum of two years professional experience working in similar position.
- Professional knowledge and experience: extensive experience in marketing.
- Experience of working for international schools, colleges or universities is preferred.
4. Other requirements:
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed leadership skills ability to lead teams and get results
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Lương hấp dẫn
- Cơ hội thăng tiến
- Môi trường làm việc năng động, chuyên nghiệp
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí