- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: IT phần mềm
Mô tả công việcWho’s who in the zoo?
You’ll be reporting into the Technical Director and you’ll also get to hang out with the scrum master and work closely with the product design team and DevOps based in the regional office in Singapore.
What kind of fun will you get up to at GoBear?
- You will build and architect software that will be deployed both in our public-facing website as well as internal line-of-business applications.
- You will be expected to focus on building high quality software
- Employ software best-practices like Test-Driven Development
- Architect and build robust, scalable, API-driven server-side services
- Keep track of, and push the boundaries w.r.t. new technologies e.g. Serverless Computing, Microservices etc.
- Lead R&D efforts to explore new technology that allows GoBear to maintain it’s competitive edge
- Embrace the twelve factors (https://12factor.net/)
Yêu cầu công việcGot skills?
- A good understanding of Object-Oriented programming fundamentals, Software Design and Design Patterns
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in any of the following areas (the more the better):
o CouchBase, PostgreSQL, MySQL, In-Memory Datagrid e.g. Hazelcast, Redis
o Experience deploying software with Cloud Service Providers e.g. Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS or Google Cloud Platform
o Experience in building and designing microservice architectures
o Restful webservices
o Spring and Spring Boot experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- At least 4 to 7 years of software development experience
- Nice to have :
o functional programming experience (e.g. Scala, Haskell, F# etc.)
o knowledge of NoSQL (schemaless) database systems
o GraphQL experience
- Solid English communication skills (written and verbal)
Does this sound like you?
- You’re kind
- You have the ability to communicate complex concepts in an understandable manner
- You’re willing to coach and teach others
- You have a preference for persuading others through calm, respectful, rational argument
- You are always-learning. A hunger for knowledge, discovery and learning new things
- You are always-improving. An acknowledgement that we can always do better, and a willingness to keep seeking the better way
- You’re kind (yes I wrote that twice)
Need more reasons to come and work for us?
You’ll get to learn from a multi-cultural team of fin-tech disruptors at one of the fastest growing online brands in Asia. Our work makes us innovative, agile, brave and result-driven but we also just love what we do – and because we love what we do, we’re fun to be around (well, we think so anyway). We’ve got an open and transparent culture so what you see is what you get: we’re not cool with office politics. We value freedom and high performance above blindly following processes. In fact, we like it when you challenge our processes. We also like it when you show curiosity for new ideas that make a difference. And, we love it when you discover practical solutions to tough problems. We give lots of high fives for solving tough problems.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Premium Healthcare for international usage
- Remote working to promote a great work-life balanc
- Flexibility in working times
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí