- Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcAiming to build and develop the market-leading human capital for the insurance industry, Prudential Vietnam proudly launch MED SCIENCE PROGRAM (MSP), designing for fresh graduates with background in Medical & Pharmaceutical who want to pursue a rewarding career in Underwriting & Claim area ()
() Underwriting: The process of reviewing medical background and health check history of potential customers to decide if they are qualified to purchase insurance policy.
() Claims: The process of reviewing medical record and health check history of existing customers to assess if they are qualified for compensation and its amount.
WHAT IS UNIQUE IN MSP?
Never before, a program that offers not only accelerated technical development and certification in Underwriting and Claim but also opportunities to develop leadership and management skills through prestige training programs and hands-on experience
- Apply medical/ pharmaceutical knowledge and skills in a multinational and professional corporation
- 8 working hours/day
- Enjoy modern and open working space
- Competitive and attractive compensation package
- Fast track in career development
- Clear and comprehensive training road map with coaches and mentors
Yêu cầu công việcWHO FITS WITH MSP?
– If you are a fresh graduate with required background, who loves working in a dynamic environment, learning from experts in the Life Insurance industry, and pushing yourself every day to be better and faster; then MSP is the program for you.
- Bachelor/ Diploma degree in Medical & Pharmaceutical Background
- Maximum 2 years of working experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate English is a plus
- Aspire to work in a professional business environment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Annual Incentive Bonus, Financial Support
- 20 Days Annual Leave, Well-Being Programs for All Staff and their Family
- International Exposure, Coaching and Mentoring from Top Leadership Team
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí