Du lịch, Thực phẩm - Đồ uống, Khách sạn - Nhà hàng
• Maintain current licenses and permits as prescribed by your jurisdiction for your division. • Use various financial management skills to analyse performance results to identify profitability shortfalls or opportunities to increase revenues, reduce costs, improve overall profitability and meet budget goals. • Regularly monitor market performance, penetration, trends, practices and systems in the Hotel industry to help project future supply and demand, and identify business opportunities. • Develop a knowledge base of existing competitor strategies, and analyse their strengths and weaknesses to successfully direct marketing activities against each. • Build market share by developing short and long-term strategies for the Food & Beverage Division including the identification of business opportunities, promotions and areas where products and services can be improved. • Develop and implement the Food & Beverage marketing plan including the development of menus, promotions and pricing strategies as appropriate. • Oversee all Food & Beverage Division marketing promotions. • Regularly review outlet reservations to oversee the management of guest requests, VIP arrivals, group bookings and other reservations requiring special attention. • Ensure all guests are provided with efficient and professional service and that all Food & Beverage items are presented according to established standards and procedures. • Oversee the handling of VIP guests including meet and greet and amenity arrangements. • Oversee the handling of event bookings to ensure all specifications are properly delegated and arranged. • Conduct regular walkthroughs through all Food & Beverage front and back-of-house and food storage areas and coordinate preventive maintenance and general cleaning programmes with Housekeeping and Engineering. • Conduct regular inspections of Food & Beverage outlets and events to ensure standards of quality are adhered to. • Be available to address issues with regard to charge disputes and discrepancies when required including the authorisation of rebates, discounts and comps. • Oversee all purchasing, receiving and inventory practices and exercise risk management skills to prevent improper handling, damage, spoilage or theft of inventory items.
Marketing - PR, Việc làm bán hàng, Khách sạn - Nhà hàng
Hồ Chí Minh
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION: The Director of Sales is responsible for selling the total hotel room, catering and food and beverage and should always keep focused on motivating the sales team, train sales personal, both tour and travel and corporate, and achieve goals and objectives through sales solicitation and overall co-ordination. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. To assist the Director of Marketing in administration and overall sales planning of the sales office. 2. Supervise the sales managers and sales executives as well as sales office Clerical staff. 3. Responsible for the hotel’s sales activities, to be accomplished through. 4. Assist the Director of Marketing on development and implementation of the annual marketing plan. 5. Make joint sales calls with the sales staff to understand their training needs. 6. Development of an organized sales effort, such as sales blitzes, partnership in excellence … to solicit appropriate business which achieves the goals and objective of the hotel. 7. To attend overseas travel trade shows as agreed to in the sales and marketing. 8. Plan and in conjunction with the Director of Sales and Marketing. 9. Develop an effective sales plan in plans and action format for all segments of the marketing mix with full input and commitment from your managers. 10. Ensure that individual sales manager’s goals are set and monitored as well as ensure performance on a monthly basis. 11. Administer the sales department through: • Recruit, select and prepare orientation and training of Sales Department personnel. • Ensure that procedures as specified in the S.O.P. are implemented and adhered to. • Hold daily sales briefings. • Establish sales goals, both current and futures, for all personnel carrying direct sales solicitation responsibility. • Supervise office staff and implement sales procedures to ensure proper and prompt handling of all correspondence, maintenance of files and follow through with the worldwide sales offices. • Coordination of sales activities with other departments, emphasizing a good working relationship with the rooms and food and beverage departments. • Preparation of the monthly and the six month forecasts. • Establish a good rapport with the staff of other departments. • Develop an annual training plan and distribute to all sales staff for proper scheduling. • Work closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing and the revenue team in formulating strategies to optimize sales and revenues. • Chair by-weekly sales meetings.
Du lịch, Thực phẩm - Đồ uống, Khách sạn - Nhà hàng
• Oversee all day to day kitchen operations and outside caterings. • Supervise the staff of the kitchen, participates in the training and development of staffs, and provide performance appraisals and disciplinary action. • Determine the menu changes, equipment and ingredients that are necessary, and handles special menu requests • Manage the kitchen staffs in compliance with all health and safety regulations by ensuring adherence to sanitary and safe food handling guidelines at all times • Manage the agreed food cost targets in line with the agreed budget. • Record and maintain accurate pricing data for all commodities on the unit stock sheets • Recommend and promote new menu ideas and special food events/special days within the contract and develop new dishes for the business • To ensure the entire kitchen team are aware of their responsibilities in respect of health and safety in the workplace and have the minimum qualifications and training to work in a kitchen environment • Food cost controlling • To ensure that the company food hygiene management system is in place and fully understood by all the team • To ensure that the company control procedures in respect of food production, portion control and stock management are fully implemented • To be an active member of the management team and support colleagues in the achievement of their KPI’s
Marketing - PR, Việc làm bán hàng, Khách sạn - Nhà hàng
Hồ Chí Minh
Location: Ho Chi Minh City Job Description 1. OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION: • Executive, in charge of reaching the targeted goals as defined in the Marketing Plan. Responsible for orienting and following up to materialize the budgeted revenues of respective segments through existing clientele and key prospects, focusing on revenue maximization, staff productivity, resource management and the Hotel’s image building. 2. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: • Prepare the annual marketing plan and manual for the department and participates in setting up the marketing policies, procedures and objectives. • Determines the marketing and sales strategies in all related areas required to meet the annual budgets of the hotel. • Set up pricing strategies in all areas, with regular reviews in keeping with the hotel needs and market trends. • Follows the departmental results in all areas (accounts’ productivity, up-selling revenues, promotional tracking, etc.) and ensure corrective actions are implemented as necessary. • Work closely with revenue and reservations managers to maximizes the utilization of all automated sales and reservations systems involved with both group and individual business. • Ensure permanent updated files are maintained for all corporate, group and travel trade accounts with strong room/night potential. • Keep reservation centers, RSOs and GSOs updated on current information, promotions and pricing to facilitate efficiency and realization of business objectives. • Through various tools (e.g. media, social events, gatherings with competition etc.), explores economical data, new developments in certain companies’ structures, new assignments, industrial complexes, new business centers, new projects which all could be of interest and benefit of the hotel and distributes this information to relevant staff. • Keeps close follow up on developments of the competitor hotels (occupancy, structural alterations, renovation, special campaigns, rate promotions, marketing efforts, theme events etc.). • Ensure collaterals are kept updated, with fresh new ideas as necessary, ensuring sufficient stock are readily available for sales and promotional activities. • Keep a close watch on group productivity/activities and follow-ups, ensuring minimal business loss, and higher conversion rate of all leads. • Work with DOS and Sales Managers to set up the annual rates for local/international companies, both travel trade and commercial accounts, devising clear understanding of strategies in the rates negotiation process. • Make personal sales visitations to top key accounts at least twice a year to broaden customer contact base. • Ensure updated customer profiles (OPERA) and database, capable of identifying sales calls report and activities. • Ensure fair account distribution amongst the sales employees who will be responsible to manage (visit, handling complaints, update information and follow up) their own account group. • Ensure an efficient two-way communication to keep customers updated on latest development in the hotel and hotel management of all changes in the customer profile and market trends. • Work with F&B and other departments to plan promotional campaigns for rooms and banquets, ensuring information are distributed in a timely and detailed manner to all concerned. • Feedback and work with the other department heads to ensure delivery of quality services to customers’ expectation and satisfaction. • Plan and prepares for the participation at trade shows, fairs, exhibitions, workshops, road show, sales blitzes etc. • Prepare relevant monthly reports for distribution to Admin. Office, Corporate Office, RSOs and GSOs. • Provide on-going marketing and sales directions and training program for staff development and business enhancement. • Plan and execute the advertising needs of the hotel, both local and international media, in keeping with corporate standards and hotel image. • Ensure regular communications and free publicity is maintained with PR activities and regular releases. • Performs any other duties assigned by management.
Location: Phu Quoc & Ho Chi Minh City Job Description We are looking for an experienced training and development manager to devise our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm. Training manager responsibilities include enhancing employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work. • Maintains standard hotel training equipment & training library of resources. • Conducts Employee Orientation & develops induction plans for new employees joining the team. • Conducts 2nd Employee Orientation for those who pass the probation period. • Conducts & evaluates all on-the-job training. • Delivers briefings of all internal programs to Department Heads. • Compiles the hotels training budget & monitors expenditure on a monthly basis. • Assists Department Heads in identifying training needs for their departments after discussion with the Human Resources Manager & relevant Head of Department. • Coordinates with the Constance Academy on all external training activities. • Assists Department Heads in producing training plans for each department. • Assists Department Trainers in preparing their training sessions, achieving training objectives and reviews on a monthly basis. • Develops & implements Departmental Training Systems. • Conducts Train the trainer program & ensures that the process operates effectively. • Prepares the Annual Training Plan and monitors its actualization.
- Growing and managing the portfolio of Ecommerce merchant network - Actively sourcing for prospective merchant in Restaurant/Hotel - Consulting merchant on their website status related to Online Payment requirements. - Implementing sales strategies to grow the portfolio. - Monitoring the merchant volume and encourage to increase the volume. - Carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness; - Analysing pricing positions. - Merchant Support. - Cross-selling and referrals of other banking products. - Other assigned tasks.
- Plans and manages sales calls according to Account Management procedures adhering with Melia standards in order to bring business to Sol Beach House Phu Quoc Resort. - Handles all enquiries and leads from potential clients which involves meeting, site inspection, entertainment, negotiation and contract writing, attending promotional functions organized by the hotel. - Participates in sales activities by identifying potential customers whether from existing or new accounts, selling through tele-sales or sales calls and participating in hotel sales blitz to develop new business and follows up. - Maintains good relations and solicits daily room night production of individual and groups business from the existing and new accounts in order to meet sales targets. - Organizes VIPs arrivals, welcomes and provides them with assistance during their stay according to the Melia Hotels International standards and in order to meet guest satisfaction. - Plans, coordinates and supervises with the help of various departments that clients specific requirements are adhered to ensure their satisfaction. - Keeps two-way communications between clients and hotel, ensuring clients are kept updated with latest development in hotel, and senior management are kept updated on changes in companies, market events, market trends, customer feedback on hotel and competitor activities. - Maintains updated records and call results, potentials, productivity, competitive information, rate history, etc. in Opera - Produces daily & weekly productivity reports stating leads, tentative and confirmed bookings and lost business, and corrective actions taken. - Accomplishes a set of administrative duties such as attending meeting, handling correspondence related to designated accounts, writing monthly sales activities report, and other duties related to the job function.
• Assists the Director of Sales and Director of Sales and Marketing in management of all sales activities and events including direct sales, sales solicitation, sales administration, public relations and management of the sale team. • Assists in producing the Annual Revenue Plan • Assists in producing, implementing and monitoring action plans to ensure Revenue Plan objectives are achieved • Analyses current and potential markets/trends, coordinates all activities to maintain and increase revenue through added business volume and increased rate • Procures new and repeat business for the hotel by monitoring contact with airlines, travel agencies, commercial houses, private clubs and professional associations within local, domestic UK and international markets. Maintains contact with planners, corporate accounts, incentive buyers, airlines and wholesalers, through personal sales calls, telephone contacts and written communications • Manages key accounts • Oversees the selling and servicing of group business • Co-ordinates the development of all promotional material • Provides direction on and conducts market research • Monitors competitor activities • Plans and executes sales trips to major market areas • Attends major travel functions to promote sales for the hotel • Under the guidance of your superior, directs all sales activities for Sales Managers and Sales Executives to ensure they meet the goals of the Revenue Plan • Produces monthly Sales reports and forecasts • Meets with guests from major producers/organizers of big events staying in the hotel to ensure customer satisfaction • Establishes and continuously updates mailing lists • Organizes and attends major sales/PR related functions within the hotel • Works with superior on manpower planning and management needs • Works with superior in the preparation and management of the Departments budget
1. To establish a marketing and communication schedule and budget for the hotel and estimate the resources which need to be allocated in conjunction with the plans and actions laid out in the Director of Marketing’s Business Plan and Marketing Plan. 2. To ensure corporate identity standards for all promotional material. 3. To prepare and implement the hotel’s annual advertising plan and to co-ordinate with advertising agencies on all matters related to creative and media planning. 4. To assist DOSM for preparing the annual and monthly marketing action plans. 5. Maximize press relations by: • Seeking story placement in local and national media. • Soliciting media coverage for all special events and program. • Generating publicity for new facilities, entertainment, services and functions of the hotel through news releases, memos and story solicitation of the news media. • Initiating and placing the hotel and/or hotel personnel stories in local media that will add to the awareness and prestige of the hotel. Acting as a liaison between the hotel and the press to answer all media inquiries. 6. To establish and maintain, through advertising and Public Relations, a desired and favorable image of the Hotel within the Hotel industry. 7. To organize events/ activities related to the advertising and Public Relations of the Hotel in respect to improving public goodwill. Make and formulate a plan and strategy for a calendar of events. 8. To monitor closely external opinion(s) of the hotel and to feedback such information to the General Manager and Director of Sales & Marketing and recommend the appropriate actions to be taken. 9. To attend official functions as and when required and co-entertain these guests with fellow associates when necessary. 10. To solicit select and manage the inventory of appropriate corporate gift for use by the Sales team. 11. To review all printed material for the property to ensure it is properly worded and the image is reflective of the hotel. All print jobs to have GM approval. 12. To arrange photo shoots, special promotions, press releases and Advertisements. 13. Coordinate the production of in-house magazine or newsletter to give updates on activities in the hotel to our guests, clients, corporate head office as well as employees. 14. Create a resource center – offering newspaper and magazine clipping service and hotel related publications to ensure an effective communications and information systems. 15. Through organized sales calls/ activities/ solicitations, develop potential events which are media driver, revenue generating; increase our standing in the community. 16. To entertain clients, in-house guests and key company contacts responsible for PR so that we can network with them to increase our visibility and chance for media exposure. 17. To keep track of competitor’s activities on an ongoing basis and report on them in the appropriate meetings.
To coordinate and to ensure correct selection, recruitment, development and administration of human resources in order to achieve business objectives, according to the labour law and following the Meliá Hotels International policies. Also have to secure and maintain good work relations, good employee satisfaction and a good working environment. 1. To recruit and select all key positions and to oversee and manage recruitment, selection and the hiring process of staff in order to fill successfully all the vacancies. 2. To manage the internal communication system and distribute the company’s information within the staff. 3. Have direct involvement in service provision within the following functional areas: Discipline, staffing matters, terms and conditions of employment, absence, redundancies, counselling and welfare. 4. Responsibility for developing, implementing, monitoring and updating a flexible reward system for employees, ensuring that it is competitive with comparable hotel organizations and supports the Company’s mission and values. 5. Oversee the design and evaluation of training solutions to organizational, departmental and individual problems and needs using internal and external training resources, and contribute to the development of in-house training programs. 6. To promote a culture of Development in the Hotel for all the employees with High Potential. 7. Oversee the design, follow-up and evaluation of the Development Plans. 8. Responsibility for the Company’s Private Medical Insurance Scheme including the production and design of information and reports as requested. 9. To prepare and manage budgets for recruitment, training and development. 10. Watch over the legal dispositions and regulations about security and hygiene of the working areas for the purpose of maintaining a safe environment and to avoid accidents.
Job Title : 01 positions Job Description - Make sure that all the FO Department follow up theirs Standard and Procedures - Supervise the Front Office team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue - Monitor Front Office, and particularly Guest Relations personnel, to ensure priority members known repeat guests and other VIPs receive special attention and recognition - Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities and monitors Front Office Marketing techniques and upselling in line with hotel marketing program - Maintain inter-departmental relationships to ensure seamless customer service - Assume overall responsibility for maintaining standards to ensure furnishings facilities and equipment are clean, in good repair and well maintained - Schedule and regularly conducts routine inspections of areas under his/her control - Maintain knowledge of credit policies and procedures and liaise closely with Finance Department to ensure that credit procedures are properly carried out - Know system recovery procedures - Interpret computer reports - Compile statistics for front office and provide reports relating to that area - Continually check the accuracy of room count - Approve upgrades and special amenities - Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of departmental employees - Conduct comprehensive monthly departmental meetings to include a review of procedures and events which warrants special handling and detailed information - Communicate to the General Manager /Executive Assistant Manager all information likely to be of interest to them such as the expected arrival and departure of VIPs and all other pertinent information - In conjunction with the Emergency Response Team prepare emergency procedures upon advice from relevant authority that cover such emergencies as Fire, Power Outrage, Bomb Threat, Cyclone Warnings, etc - Prepares efficient work schedule for Front Office Staff, arranging holidays and vacation, taking into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals or departures - Works with Human Resource Manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive. Duties include: o Assists in planning for future staffing needs o Assists in recruiting in line with company guidelines o Prepares and administers detailed induction program for new staff o Assists in maintaining a comprehensive, current and guest focused set of departmental standards and procedures and oversees their implementation o Ensures training needs analysis of Front Office staff is carried out and training programs are designed and implemented to meet needs o Provides input for probation and formal performance appraisal discussions in line with company guidelines o Coaches, counsels and disciplines staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance o Regularly communicates with staff and maintains good relations - Works with superior in the preparation and management of the department’s budget. Duties include: o Assists in co-coordinating the preparation of the departmental annual budget o Controls and monitors departmental costs on an ongoing basis to ensure performance against budget o Assists in the preparation of the hotel strategic plan, goals program, and Front Office Departmental Budget - Demonstrate Awareness of OH&S policies and procedures and ensure all procedures are conducted safely and within OH&S guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same - Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures - Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly - Initiate action to correct a hazardous situation and notify supervisors of potential dangers - Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements Monitor front office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition