Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
- Rich experience in garment production, understanding the merchandising process, be able to control the each process to be completed on time.
- Have experience in dealing / communicating with overseas buyer on regular basis, and be able to tactfully manage and nurture relationship with buyer.
- be able to work with head office and / or buyer directly, merchandiser manager and factory for order’s T&A and make production planning.
- Experience in ERP system, be able to convert Tech Pack / Comment from buyer into understandable document to factory and give clear instruction to factory to follow.
- Work with head office and factory to arrange and submit all kind of samples on time.
- be able to check, approve and make comments on factory samples and work with factory and Tech / QC team to improve IT.
- Control the material shipment status, make the balance sheet and work with fabric team and factory to ensure production can be started on time and run smoothly.
- Follow up and check import and export document and deliver to relative party correctly.
- Experience in material ordering and be able to approve the material based on buyer’s requirement such as trim card, carton, thread, polybag and other …
- Be able to book the inline and final inspection with buyer QA, coordinate with tech, QA department to solve the problem arising in the production.