Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Nộp hồ sơ
Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Địa điểm:Đồng Nai
Dệt may - Da giày
Mô tả công việc
- Rich experience in garment production, understanding the merchandising process, be able to control the each process to be completed on time.
- Have experience in dealing / communicating with overseas buyer on regular basis, and be able to tactfully manage and nurture relationship with buyer.
- Work with head office and factory to arrange and submit all kind of samples on time.
- be able to check, approve and make comments on factory samples and work with factory and Tech / QC team to improve IT.
- Control the material shipment status, make the balance sheet and work with fabric team and factory to ensure production can be started on time and run smoothly.
- Follow up and check import and export document and deliver to relative party correctly.
- Experience in material ordering and be able to approve the material based on buyer’s requirement such as trim card, carton, thread, polybag and other …
- Be able to book the inline and final inspection with buyer QA, coordinate with tech, QA department to solve the problem arising in the production
Yêu cầu công việc
- Experience in textile, merchandising, supply chain management or related discipline
- At least 1 years’ experience in garment production merchandising.
- Garment FOB merchandising experience are preferable too.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong planning and negotiation skills including the ability to influence at all levels
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good written & spoken English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salaries, bonuses and bonuses are extremely attractive
- International, dynamic working environment at the largest multinational corporation in the field of manufacturing garment, ...
- Insurance policies in accordance with the law.
- Working hours: 08:00 - 17:00, from Monday to Saturday
- Attendance active and outside
- Trade union and charity