Mô tả công việc
ASL Global is one of the world’s leading supply chain management companies for promotional products with over 25 years’ experience. We manage the purchasing and supply chain for many of the world’s leading brands ensuring that all products are produced to the highest quality and meet all safety/ethical standards.
We support Key global brand names fulfill their marketing
and promotional needs either at a country or global level – where our world class creative, project management, sourcing and logistics capabilities provide Global Brands with the assurance that their critical campaigns will be delivered seamlessly to the watching world, every time.
To cope with our rapid expansion, we are looking for energetic and creative people to join us.
The Merchandising Manager will be part of a regional merchandising team who are responsible for planning, optimizing, negotiating costs and executing promotional product development and manufacture.
Reports to: General Merchandising Manager
Work with local Vietnam and overseas sales team to effectively drive the product lifecycle by managing enquiries & quotation requests, order management, safety testing and supply chain management collaborating with Quality management, Creative Services and Global logistics departments.
- Managing the enquiry process so that target is 90% of enquiries to the team are responded within 48 hours with competitive pricing.
- Ensure that the supplied products are in full compliance with the companys internal standards, the clients specific standards and the applicable laws, norms and regulations.
- Communicate with intercompany departments to ensure development, production & supply are on schedule.
- Work with ASLs internal QA department to plan and arrange Quality Management Plans.
- Responsible for raising POs to factories before release to the senior management for approval.
- Vietnamese sourcing and order management; developing our supplier base in Vietnam by adding new factories and developing existing portfolio to ensure compliance to full range of client certification requirements.
- Work with the team to ensure the best possible payment terms negotiated with factories
- Provide Monthly & Quarterly Operations Reports documenting key activities and reporting key metrics for the category