SO SÁNH LƯƠNG Nộp hồ sơ
Chức vụ:Nhân viên
Kinh nghiệm:Không yêu cầu
Hình thức làm việc:Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp:Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính:Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển:0 ứng viên
IT phần mềm
IT Phần cứng-mạng
Địa chỉ: 21 Huỳnh Tịnh Của, P8, Q3, Tp HCM
Mô tả công việc
Ideal candidate must be a creative individual with strong coding skills to handle responsibilities such as:
- Design and Build Mobile Applications : They work with teams of computer engineers, software developers, and other professionals to present design ideas with interactive prototypes, mock-ups, and wireframes. iOS developers write code to power these apps and must ensure that they are user friendly.
- Test Applications for Optimal Performance : Once an app has been created, iOS developers run tests to identify design flaws and bugs, such as performing code reviews and performance analyses. They collaborate with others to conduct these tests, take feedback, implement changes, and document issues and resolutions.
- Integrate Applications : iOS developers are primarily responsible for integrating new apps for use on mobile devices. They also implement new features in existing apps, perform maintenance on iOS applications, and make sure that apps are compatible with various models of mobile devices.
- Evaluate New Technologies : iOS developers are expected to continually explore and evaluate new technologies to optimize application development. This includes reviewing coding standards, software development processes, and solution choices. They gain this knowledge through seminars, conferences, or continuing education courses.
Yêu cầu công việc
- strong English communication skills
- implement quality coding into mobile apps is a priority for iOS developers, and they must be knowledgeable in XCode, Swift 4.2, MVC architecture, Apple services (Push Notification, Apple Wallet, Apple Pay, Keychain, Location Services etc.).
- 3rd party integrations: Google Firebase for push notification and other Google service, card.io for card scanning, Alamofire as http client, CocoaPod for lib control etc.
- Basic knowledge of Agile Methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong troubleshooting skills when testing apps
- Stay active in competitive market, deliver new ideas and apps in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering or related area
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Team building
Giới thiệu về công ty
Alliance It Sc
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : 21 Huỳnh Tịnh Của, P8, Q3, Tp HCM
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Alliance It Sc
Quy mô công ty : Đang cập nhật
[You will work directly with FC Capital Australia Company] Company profile as below Website: http://www.fccapital.com.au/ The Company is an innovative, award winning Australian Fintech company in the business credit and payments space that has been operating since 2012, and building software in Vietnam for over 2 years. In 2017 we launched Australia’s first all-in-one receivables collections, credit risk management and trade finance system for small businesses. Our mission is to transform the way businesses trade and grow. We do this through innovative business finance, advance payment systems and intelligent cashflow and risk management software. The platform has growth over 10% month on month since February 2017, within 18 months of launch had generated over $100m of SME loans in Australia, and its pace of growth is increasing every day. The Company is building a new core infrastructure system to support its continued growth over the next 10 years, both in Australia and globally. The system has been designed from first principles, with the data structures and infrastructure to support massive growth and constant product innovation. Over the next 12 months the company has an extensive development schedule to build a core banking system, as well as first of their kind banking applications and products for global markets. The technology includes instant issue virtual and mobile cards and non-scheme payment systems that will allow its already successful product suit to target massive unserved global markets. The team being assembled will form the core of the Company’s technology development structure, to continue to innovate and build successful products over years to come on the new infrastructure.