- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Biên - Phiên dịch
Mô tả công việc
Job summary: The M&E Officer is responsible for working on under the guidance of the SI Director. She/he will spend an estimated 20% of her/his time to go to field in project provinces. The M&E Officer will contribute i) to document findings of field trips ii) to ensure MIS data system run smoothly iii) to manage and consolidate
for data missing and other specific tasks required by supervisor when appropriate.
• Ensuring quality data from the activity level feeds into program management and donor reports in accordance with PSI regional and global policies, best practice and donor requirements.
• Documenting findings from field monitoring trips in clear reports, consistent with PSI standards and policies including signed consent forms for pictures taken.
• Monitoring and verifying data collected through phone calls and/or physical visit to PSI clients and partners
• Entering data from provider monitoring forms, consolidating and analyzing the Health network quality improvement system (HNQIS), pre-and post-test results of capacity building trainings to database (DHIS2).
• Analyzing and consolidating data to generate monthly malaria bulletin, monthly dashboard and other monitoring reports
• Actively participating in data to action workshops and other programming and planning activities which require a good understanding data for decision-making
• Translating, reviewing and supporting the writing of M&E and research materials.
• Supporting the writing of reports, work plans and proposals.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree in social sciences, research, health or another relevant field
• Minimum 2-year experience in program monitoring
• Technical experience in data base manipulation, graphic data presentation, data collection…
• Detail oriented and familiarity with data entry and analysis software such as EPIINFO, SPSS or STATA an added advantage.
• Good in English (communication and writing)
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
Interested candidates are requested to submit detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with a letter of interest indicating the position you are applying for as well as copies of relevant certificates/degrees no later than 25 January 2019 to HR Department, PSI Vietnam; Address: 11th floor, VINAFOR Building, 127 Lo Duc, Hai Ba
Trung, Hanoi; Please do not contact via telephone. Dossier will not be returned
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance with company policy
- Insurance in accprdance with Labor Law
- Professional working environment