National Trade Facilitation Committee (Ntfc) Advisorvăn phòng đại diện nathan associates inc tại thành phố hà nội
Lượt xem: 175 | Ngày cập nhật: 23/02/2019 (3 năm trước)
Tỉnh thành tuyển dụng: Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Luật - Pháp lý
Mô tả công việcProject Background:
The Trade Facilitation Program is a five-year project that aims to support Vietnam to adopt and implement a risk management approach to the clearance of goods at Vietnam’s borders which will facilitate the implementation of the World Trade Organization’s Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA).
The Program will work with the General Department of Vietnam Customs (GDVC) to strengthen Vietnam’s National Trade Facilitation Committee (NTFC) and its Standing Office and Working Groups; streamline border clearance procedures (including specialized inspection implemented by other line ministries and agencies); harmonize the implementation of risk-based approaches between the national and provincial levels; train national and provincial customs officers and staff from other ministries on risk management; and facilitate dialogue between customs and business and between stakeholders in Hanoi and in the provinces.
The Trade Facilitation Program will provide assistance to the Government of Vietnam at national and provincial levels. A key objective of the Program at national level is to strengthen the NTFC in order to improve its effectiveness and support implementation of the TFA. The NTFC is an entity assisting the Prime Minister in steering, coordinating, checking and implementing the ASW, the NSW, and taking measures for cross border trade facilitation. The NTFC assists the GVN and the Prime Minister in directing, managing and coordinating activities of concerned Ministries and other organizations to consistently implement measures to facilitate trade.
To achieve this, the Program is looking for a NTFC Advisor to undertake activities designed to assist the GVN to meet its targets as set out in Prime Minister’s Decisions 1969/QD-TTG dated October 13, 2019 approving the plan for preparation and implementation of the WTO TFA and 1254/QD-TTG dated September 26, 2018 approving a plan of action for promotion of National Single-Window system, ASEAN Single-Window system, reform of specialized inspections over imports and exports and trade facilitation for the period 2018-202. The NTFC Advisor will also undertake activities associated with the more recent GVN Resolution 02/NQ-CP issued on January 1, 2019 for ongoing implementation of major duties and measures to improve business environment and enhance national competitiveness by 2019 and vision to 2021 .
The post of NTFC Advisor will be a full-time position based in Hanoi. The NTFC Advisor will be required to visit provinces as needed to cooperate and collaborate with public and private sector stakeholders so as to increase awareness of the NTFC and the TFA and to further their participation in the legislative and procedural design and implementation processes. To achieve this the NTFC Advisor will be required to liaise and work closely with the Program’s Regional TF Coordinator(s) and Private Sector Outreach Specialist. The NTFC Advisor will also assist the Senior Trade Facilitation Expert (STFE) in implementing all project tasks efficiently, effectively and to the highest professional standards.
The primary role of the NTFC Advisor will be to collaborate with the Standing Office for the NTFC to strengthen their role, responsibilities and activities and those of the NTFC and any Working Groups established in order to support the implementation of the WTO TFA and achievement of the GVN objectives for trade facilitation. The NTFC advisor will also work to increase awareness and help to develop the trade facilitation mechanisms at the provincial level. This is to encourage greater and sustainable engagement of the private sector in policy development and improve communication and collaboration on trade facilitation matters between the NTFC at the central level and government agencies and stakeholders at provincial levels.
Responsibilities and Tasks
The NTFC Advisor will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Provide advice, guidance and practical technical support for full and effective implementation of the WTO TFA;
• Review and offer recommendations for revision of the legal basis, mandate and terms of reference for the implementation-mechanism for the WTO TFA i.e. the NTFC, the Standing Office and any Working Groups
• Regularly monitor and report on progress with implementation of the WTO TFA offering recommendations on action required and proposing solutions for effective implementation of the GVN’s commitments;
• Collaborate with the GDVC to organize consultation and technical workshops and/or conferences, for both public and private sectors, so as to promote the role of the NTFC, increase awareness of the WTO TFA and other GVN trade facilitation initiatives e.g. Resolution 02, and identify opportunities for greater private sector involvement;
• Undertake situational surveys, reviews and feasibility studies of the operations and effectiveness of the NSW and ASEAN Single Window so as to increase transparency and improve cooperation and integration of all GVN procedures related to imports and exports including specialized inspection;
• Contribute to the planning process and preparation of Annual Work Plans and Quarterly and Annual [Progress] Reports for the Program; and
• Other contributions to the Program as directed by the COP, DCOP and/or STFE.
Yêu cầu công việc• Master’s degree in law, economics, business administration, international trade, trade policy, customs administration, or similar field;
• Minimum 7 years of experience working with Vietnamese government at Central and/or Provincial levels on trade or customs related matters;
• Proven knowledge and understanding of requirements under the WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement and GVN Resolutions 19 and Resolution 02/NQ-CP on improving the business environment and enhancing national competitiveness;
• Demonstrated experience of working or collaborating with the private sector;
• Ability to solve problems as well as exercise considerable analysis and judgement to identify solutions;
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Proficient in word processing, spreadsheets and office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Applications; and
• Fluency in English and Vietnamese.
The National Trade Facilitation Committee (NTFC) Advisor will report to the Senior Trade Facilitation Expert, Mr. Alistair Gall
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí