· Study new style base on the sketch / Tech pack from buyer.· Standardize sewing workmanship/ styles construction· Study the best method to apply on each product , which is better for bulk production and can save material consumption as much as possible & reduce SAM .· Work closely with Mechanic team to study and find out the most suitable machines and equipment to enhance production efficiency and stable product quality.· Study with template guys to make template & apply automatic machine to improve sewing SAH.· Summarize all the issues happened during sampling development period, suggest and convince buyer to get approval which one is advantage and safety for mass production.· Provide advice and guidance to other team ( Merchandiser, Pattern technician, Sample Room, Costing IE) in PDC for any issue related sampling and production period and join PPM with related department.· Internally Research & development new, product type , new materials, new ideas from other industry can be apply for garment industry and introduce with buyer new construction suggestion / new ideas apply on mockup & concept sample.
Be responsible for all software and hardware product development Ensure product enhancements and new product development process is aligned with customer and industry needs Be responsible for circuit design in multiple projects Be responsible for product design specification and documentation Manage all engineering spec and develop technical quality standard, component qualification Collaborate with various departments to ensure product delivery and quality goals are achieved Provide technical support for production line base on solid understanding of product life-cycle management stages and processes with the ability to craft, hone and manage how the company handles the product management function Other tasks assigned by BOD
1. Job description:- Design, develop plan and operate training programs efficiently according company’s business strategy- Identify and assess training needs through job analysis, career paths, and communication with managers of functions- Work with managers/trainers to address issues related to training programs, or suggest new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments- Conduct training courses, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs2. Welfare policy:- Salary: Negotiate- Professional working environment, working date from Monday to Friday;- Annual summer vacation (fully paid)- Participate in full insurance and other regimes as prescribed by law.
• If you have a strong passion in Head Hunting field• If you have Sales or Business Development or Recruiting skills in:- Trading/Life Science industry, or: - Pharmacy/Medicine industry, or:- Fast Comsuming Goods & Retails, or:- Industrial Manufacturing industry, or:- Wood/Furniture/Forestry industryTo become Recruitment Consultant of Navigos Search definitely a career you would enjoy.Recruitment Consultant is a KEY position at Navigos Search. As a recruitment consultant, you would work with high-level executives in various industries, helping our Clients achieve their hiring goals. Your daily activities include:- Promote and build awareness of Navigos Search’s capabilities to our existing Client database.- Identify and explore new business opportunities- Screen and interview Candidates in accordance with our international standards.- Organize interviews between Client and Candidates.- Provide advice to both Clients and Candidates on salary, training and career progression.- Follow up with clients and candidates until the deal is closed. - Perform other tasks assigned by manager or director.-Working location: HCM: Etown Central building, Ward 12, District 4
1. Job description:- Plan, develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy- Manage human resources (Recruitment, compensations & benefits, HR operation, HR system, internal discipline, labor management)2. Welfare policy:- Salary: Negotiate- Professional working environment, working date from Monday to Friday- Annual summer vacation (fully paid)- Participate in full insurance and other regimes as prescribed by law- Other fringe benefit provided according to company regulation
Our client is a Korean-based international developer and investor into large scale renewable and traditional energy generation and distribution (one of top 10 biggest in Korea). As supposed to open new office in Hanoi, they are looking for local staff for support our team in Hanoi now.• As expert for procurement, need experience procurement and/or engineering work for solar or any other power plant EPC. • Engineering or supervising EPC or Sourcing and/or finding new sub-vendor or sub-contractor for power plant construction, negotiation to maximize profit.• Provide planning strategy to improve company’s procurement capability as much as possible.
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies• Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments• Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data• File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
To monitor the execution of Activation & Promotion, Channel Development, Experience & Key Account, Merchandising & Loyalty strategies, platforms and plans for respective regions to ensure the smooth activities in the in-charge area. To manage the execution of the campaigns to have proper actions, if any. To work closely with Trade Marketings supporting teams to develop and deliver Regional Trade Activation strategies, platforms and plans for prioritized regions To analyse sales performance, evaluate the efficiencies of the campaigns and work closely with Brand & Sales teams to ensure winning choices for key channels and meet end consumers needs & wants. To manage expenditures (overhead and spend) to agreed levels.
Khách hàng của Navigos là một công ty 100% vốn Hàn Quốc, tại Hà Nội Mô tả công việc: Thi công bọc phủ FRP composite tại công ty hoặc tại công ty khách hàng (trường hợp làm tại công ty khách hàng sẽ có xe công ty đưa đón hoặc hỗ trợ nơi ở nếu cần). Thực hiện hỗ trợ một vài công việc khác theo yêu cầu của giám đốc.
Admin tasks: Stationery, drinking water, reception (receiving clients/partners, phones, delivery), do purchasing job, taxi card, office supplies…. Responsible for Petty cash Make estimated expenses for withdrawal. Check receipt/payment request from suppliers and make receipt/payment, and record. Make meeting minutes (if any) Arranging logistics for business trip: booking air ticket, hotel room, preparing apartment for expats… Control companys car schedule. HR tasks: Recruitment, job posting, screen CV. Register insurance with insurance department for increasing, decreasing, changing… Labor contract Set up email for new staff Update new labor regulation/law. Work permit, Residence card, Business visa for expats. Prepares reports related to labor department. Guiding company policy to new comers and support them in need.. Other related HR jobs.
-Research the target area in the store development plan of the headquarters. Find the candidate site. Through real estate companies, we will collect information on powerful nearby properties.-Analyze marketing / candidate sites from various angles. From primary surveys such as population and distribution of competing stores, through secondary surveys such as traffic volume (cars / people) and competitive store browsing, sales are further simulated from the store area and frontage of the candidate site. Estimate the balance from sales and cost (property price, selling price, labor cost, product tailoring, etc.),-Decide the final store opening.-Store development also takes charge of building surface adjustment with store interior / arrangement / store design, selection of construction company, and arrangement of fixtures and equipment.-After the store is completed, it will be handed over to a supervisor etc.-Explanation to owner / In the case of a franchise store, an explanation / negotiation to the owner is also an important task. Based on marketing results,-We carefully explain the number of guests per day, accommodation, daily sales forecast, expenses, profitability, etc.
Organization Development and Teamwork:1. Manage Sales Resources to grow Business2. Develop Sales Organization to the World Class Level3. Maintain Company Values and Ensure Team Work Spirit4. Provide Individual Coaching to Develop Team and IndividualSales and Technical Industry (Sales Target, Forecast, AR and Customer Satisfaction):1. Lead Sales Team to set up and implement sales strategies and yearly budget2. Look for business improvement for customer and improve wallet share in each customer3. Minimize Credit Risk and Ensure Receivable Collection4. Lead Project Technical Applicator Team to serve customer needs well5. Provide Monthly Inventory Forecast to manage Inventory6. Build and Implement Good Sales and TA SystemProduct Customization and Development:1. Ensure Product Knowledge Update to Sales and Technical Applicator team2. Work with Product Management (PM) and PD regarding Product Customization3. Provide Feedback to Regional PD and PM regarding Customer Complaint and Product DevelopmentMarketing Activities (Customer Database, Buyer Relationship and Customer Training):1. Conduct Marketing Activities and Promotion Materials to build Good Company Image2. Develop Customer Database and Customer Service to build good Brand Image3. Develop Buyer Relationship to protect business interest and build Good Company Image4. Conduct Customer Training to build good relationship with customer5. Monitor Competitor Activities to achieve bigger market shareJOB Requirements:Chemical/Business Background3-5years Business Experiences in Wood and FurnitureGood communication in EnglishExcellent communicationAnalytical skillCustomer relationship
• Develop the Supply Chain year plan and forecasting• Direct the activities of all functions involved in the purchasing, planning, warehousing and control of materials from the receipt of forecasting replenishment needs to the delivery of the finished product into finished goods inventory and delivery of products to customer(s)• Lead and coach others in maintaining excellence on GMP, quality control, and safety.• Ensure production planning storage and distribution of finished goods at the Preston site• Manage costs on site and keep aligned to the budget• Ensure optimal logistic support to internal and external customers• Direct responsibility for a large team• Engaging with external customers• Implementing KPIs
· Organization, management and movement of all raw, in process and finished goods materials, warehousing and distribution.· Plan, develop, organize, direct, manage and evaluate the operations and budget of warehousing facilities· Provides input to annual budget for all logistics and warehouse operations· Plan and manage inventory levels through interaction and collaboration with production, supply chain and marketing for long term production plans and targeted Finish Goods levels.· Plan, develop, and implement warehouse health and safety, and security programs and activities· Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within the warehouse operations department
Khách hàng của chúng tôi - công ty thương mại của Việt Nam với quy mô tầm 70 người, trụ sở văn phòng ở Hà Đông đang tuyển dụng vị trí chuyên viên nhân sự C&B.Các bạn quan tâm vui lòng nộp hồ sơ. Xin cảm ơn. Lương thưởng và chế độ phúc lợi- Thực hiện công tác tính lương và phát lương toàn công ty - Xây dựng quy chế lương, chính sách phúc lợi, đãi ngộ, khen thưởng, kỉ luật toàn công ty - Xử lí những tranh chấp phát sinh trong quan hệ lao động;- Khảo sát mức độ hài lòng của nhân viên;- Xây dựng hệ thống đánh giá vị trí công việc, cấp bậc toàn công ty - Quản lí hợp đồng lao động và hồ sơ nhân viên toàn công ty Quan hệ lao động:- Tham gia xây dựng các chính sách, quy trình, quy định về nhân sự, các quy tắc, chuẩn mực, các chương trình phát triển văn hóa công ty - Triển khai, giám sát và hỗ trợ thực hiện đúng nội quy - quy định lao động liên quan- Xử lí thôi việc, thẩm định lí do nghỉ việc của người lao động; giải quyết tranh chấp, mâu thuẫn.- Cập nhật các thông tin về quan hệ lao động theo quy định nhà nước để tư vấn cho phòng nhân sự;- Phối hợp với bộ phận khác phát triển tổ chức qua việc đánh giá kết quả công việc hàng năm, tổ chức các hoạt động tuyên truyền/ động viên nhằm xây dựng văn hóa công ty;
Our Client is a foreign company looking for a position of Pump Sale Engineer who have following main experience development of sale volume, market and customers through partners.I. Technical Background1. Understanding of Pump Type, Pump selection (Q&H, Loss head estimation Curve, Cavitation, Material, Structure)2. Experience with Pump Application in Water infrastructure especially in Flood control, Drainage &Irrigation, Power plant.3. Working Experience with Big Pump (Vertical mixed and axial flow pump, Volute casing pump, Submersible pump).4. Mechanical engineer with knowledge of system supporting the pump: Motor, VFD, Electrical (power, Control, Monitoring)
Customers: Provide high quality services and demonstrate companys value to customers while meeting and satisfying customers needsNational Operations Manager Work with management team to build cohesive, high motivated teamGround Operations Manager Achieve the operation KPIs and business goals by communicating and providing full functional support to the Ground Operations management teamIndustry Contacts Liaise with local authorities in meeting industry and authorities standards and requirementsExternal Vendors Ensure the performance of all vendors in line with the team and meet network standardsHub Operations Manager Work close with Hub operations while implementing countries operational initiatives Ensure the process between Service Centre and Hub operation is in line with network standardsSales Team Support the business acquisition process and provide after sales support in order to achieve revenue and profitability targetsCustomer Service Manage all customers inquires and ensure high quality services providedOperations Support Manager Liaise with Operations Support Management ensuring smooth operation in the owner operator systemDevelop a high performance service culture within the functional department. Plan, organize and direct and efficient and effective functional department. Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance. Consult performance appraisal. Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets. Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.National Operations Manager, Human Resources and Line Trainers Ensure employees in Operations are trained
A Business Team plans to start the marketing and sales Aluminum Form to Vietnam. Sales & Marketing Manager+ Creating marketing plans and strategies for Aluminum Form - 50%+ Marketing & Sales Plan based upon market analysis and buyers’ demands - 50%+ Meeting with potential customers to take the new business opportunities+ To make schedule and budget plan+ Advertisement and PR plan for implementing + To make schedule and budget plan + Recommending right person
Our Client is a foreign company looking for a position of onsite service technician who provide a high level of customer service, through an effective and efficient service operation so as to deliver the strong commitment and professionalism of onsite service Tool Management Center (TMC) of company Industrial Techniques customers.Responsibility Develop professionalism onsite service TMC operation at customer site Vinfast Develop rapport with customers through effective communication, interpersonal skills, and professionalism, responding to customer needs and working to satisfy customer expectations. Able to delivery of service product (Start-up, Maintenance, and Optimization) with excellent Plan and manage On-time preventive maintenance for Improving tool performance and Extending tool lifetime Be responsible for the onsite contract operational KPIs (MTTR, MTBF, Availability etc) and ensure the target fulfillment. Update and report status of progression and KPIs directly to Onsite Service Leader / Service Manager. Maintain regular meeting with customers to identify the customers requirement, analyze their demands and deliver gap closure plan. Keep effective interaction with other function (such as project and sales) to setup and optimize the cross functional processes. Support project with be assigned from Onsite Service Leader / Service Manager. Maintain global operation standard of TMC (Tool Management Center) system Develop cost saving program and improvement activity (kaizen) as information to support renewal service contract proposal with Service Sale.Experience requirements: 1 to 2 years of technical field service experience maintaining and repairing industrial Electric Tool/ equipment (Atlas Copco and other) or equivalent High level of customer service through excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment English literacy Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedulesKnowledge: Strong mechanical and electrical skills. Computer literate Preference of Good command of spoken and written EnglishEducational requirements:Diploma or higher Mechanical or Mechatronic or Electrical Engineering or related equivalentPersonality requirements: Service mind characteristic Leading and developing others Communication skills Problem solving Result orientation TeamworkBehaviors: Customer oriented Well organized Sense of Urgency