- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Hành chính - Văn phòng
Quản lý điều hành
Mô tả công việc
Job Scope / Position Summary
• The job involves handling visitors, telephone messages and calls in professional and efficient manner. In addition to this, she has to perform various clerical duties, which support in the presentation and operation of a professional organization. Handle payment relating to taxi service, post office services. As part of an organization, the receptionist is responsible to assist customers in smooth and efficient manner, to adhere to all protocols in line with an organization goals, strategy, and values. Receptionist is fundamental to the organization as she presents the first and foremost impression of an organization to customers and clients.
• Maintain the prescribed decorum, hygiene, personal appearance, speech, attitude and wear the required uniform and identification at all times to remain consistent with the corporate image the company is known for.
• Receive guests and visitors of the office with the highest professionalism and courtesy and provide the information as allowed by the company.
• Inform the proper staff or office of the presence of visitors at the lobby for proper disposition.
• Coordinate with building or company security to implement the proper screening of guests and visitors and ensure any infractions or violations are dealt with according to security requirements.
• Answer all incoming calls/take messages correctly and forward or direct them to the proper office or person in the office.
• Assist clerical staff in maintaining office files and records; provide data entry services, typing memos and correspondences and coordinate with messengerial and courier services to have them delivered or distributed.
• Implement the prescribed timekeeping or attendance monitoring system for staff in the office and provide regular reports.
• Schedule interview appointments with applicants as well as 3rd party vendors, suppliers and clients as may be required by the office.
• Distribute regular medicine to employees as prescribed by company doctors and control stock of medicines.
• Distribute and consolidate stationery, pantry items, taxi cards (at Head Office).
• Handle payment relating to taxi service, post office services...
• Perform clerical and administrative tasks as may be assigned by the Office Management.
Yêu cầu công việc
Education: College or Bachelor degree
• Minimum 2 years of experience in administrative or clerical activities
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures.
• Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
• Organization, communication, sense of responsibilities
• Good command of MS Word, Excel, Power point
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary and bonus in accordance with the company
- Insurance policy in accordance with the company
- Paid leave policy in accordance with the company