Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Quản lý điều hành :
1. PURPOSE OF POSITION
• This role is to provide effective leadership, management and direction of practice and delivery of Fieldwork team nationwide to fulfill multiple projects
• To ensure that effective delivery of fieldwork take place whereby pre-defined quality, cost effective and on-time outputs meet both internal and external stakeholder’s needs
• The role is to develop high performance and agile full-time and part-time field forces and drive continuous improvement of high professional standards and practice within the team
• Strategic planning for fieldwork capacity and man-power planning
• Effective leadership
• Effective multiple-project management
• Team building and talent development
• Deliver deadline & quality
• Deliver client satisfaction target
• This role will report directly to the CEO of the company.
• In addition, this role will have frequent internal relationships with key stakeholders from other functions, including AMR product leadership, Research, Data Processing, Quality Control, and other supporting functions
4. PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
a. Proactively and strategically develop fieldwork team nation-wide with focusing on key cities of Vietnam [n=30]: Research to identify sources of part-timers, build and execute plan of manpower to serve the existing workload; recruit, train part-timers to equip them with necessary interviewing skills and ready for projects
a. Lead and inspire team. Induction to new staff; ongoing coaching, mentoring and engage staff to meet expected standards.
b. Supervision must be regular, undisturbed and appropriately recorded, distributed and filed in electronic and/or hard forms in a timely manner. To have quality assurance procedures in place, whereby practice is monitored and performance issues are addressed
c. Effective project management. Provided many projects running simultaneously and tight timeframes, the role is required to have excellent communication skills, be extreme organized and be capable of prioritizing between projects.
d. Work collaboratively with other internal functions to deliver deadlines and quality of works: Pro-actively engage and enable other internal departments carrying out projects. Recognising and promoting best practice
a. Provide high-performance to both existing and new projects won by business development team. Initiate, get internal alignment and follow through the guidance plan by each project manager. Ensure to deliver or exceed client satisfaction index target
b. Keep stakeholders informed on-time on plans and progress. Ensure all preparation and ongoing projects and contracted activities are implemented on track. Regular check-in on the progress, obtain alignment for next steps and follow through to deliver final outputs
a. Succession planning. Identify and develop talent and successors for key positions in fieldwork department, including this role
b. Promote and being active to demonstrate the company culture. Being the role model and at the same time the ambassador to inspire others to work and live with the company culture.