- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc1. Pattern Development:
• Check the input requirements from Design and functionality, and ensure they are in accordance with ECCO Standards.
• Check patterns and apply size grading rules accordingly.
• Communicate with the Constructors who made the original CAD file (from External Montage unit or HQ), to discuss any changes or deviation to standard.
• Prepare the patterns for all development stages: Basic Size till complete size range, and handover them to Pilot Room for sample making.
• Coordinate and share technical information with BOM (Bill of Material) Administrator, GDM Specialist (Technical Drawings and Specifications), Pro-Cost Specialist (material consumption calculation) and Upper technicians.
• Follow up the sample making and Pre-Production activities, ensuring the construction is in the optimized and easy way to be executed in bulk production. Do adjustments when necessary.
• Prepare RACE report (Risk Assessment and Cost Effectiveness) on every article
• Provide specification drawings and prepare patterns for making cutting dies and production jigs.
2. Follow up upper production:
• Follow up the execution of upper production, being proactive on the identification of problems or potential improvements.
• Identify the correct use and handling of jigs and tools.
• Check the accuracy and condition of the cutting dies.
3. Provide regular reports and updates to Technical and Production Preparation Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc- Min. Bachelor degree from Industrial Engineering or similar, or Diploma in Footwear Manufacturing.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Footwear development or shoe construction.
- Experience with CAD Dimensions is an advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Basic salary + 13th payment
- 24/24 Insurance
- Training Courses
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí