Tìm kiếm nâng cao✖
Trình độ học vấn
Hình thức công việc
Chi tiết tuyển dụng
Địa điểm tuyển dụng: Đồng Nai
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Lượt xem: 609
Ngày cập nhật: 10/04/2018
- Maintain the style tài liệu with updated records and keep a proper tracking on sample submit, approvals & comments
- Attend for the pre sample risk analyses meeting & make sure that all the necessary highlight points are implemented.
- Study the tech pack & other given information carefully & if any discrepancy needs to get clarified with the department head before moving to next step.
- If buyer has given a reference pattern need to follow while create the first pattern.
- Prepare the first pattern through the final production pattern including grading.
- Need to mention necessary guide lines on the pattern (grain line, cut marks, placements & other necessary guide lines).
- Provide necessary technical inputs to sample operators if necessary.
- Responsible to keep a reference sample in the entire sample stages for all the styles; need to have proper records when issuing reference samples to other departments.
- Pattern maker must analyze before & after wash measurement discrepancies & find out the necessary adjustment to be done or must get assistance of department head in case of complications prior to bulk cutting.
- Shrinkage relating to the printing, embroidery, pressing & fusing must have been identified and rectified prior to bulk cutting.
- Responsible for all the placement patterns including embellishment.
- Responsible to provide all the necessary finish patterns.
- Attend for the pre production meeting.
- Pattern maker must make sure that all necessary points those were highlighted at pre-production meeting are implemented.
- Need to achieve deadline & need to operate with minimum supervision.
- Maintain daily work records
- Required experience: 01 - 02 years experience in similar capacity
- Required skills: Knowledge in Pattern making & Grading, communication skill, initiative and proactively, managing changes, innovation & continuous improvement.
- Machine/ equipment: máy vi tính skill, Tuka system
- Qualification: College graduated, degree in textile/ garment is referable
Chia sẻ công việc này !!!
Địa chỉ : Street 13A, Bien Hoa Industrial Zone 2, Thành phố Biên Hòa , Đồng Nai ,Việt Nam
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Fashion Garments 2 Co. Ltd. Bien Hoa 2, Dong Nai
Quy mô công ty : Đang cập nhật
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8500 employees.
With our mission “HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY EMPLOYEES”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí:
Từ khóa liên quan
Địa chỉ: Street 13A, Bien Hoa Industrial Zone 2, Thành phố Biên Hòa , Đồng Nai ,Việt Nam
Quy mô : Đang cập nhậtchi tiết công ty