Địa chỉ: 183 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 15, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Quy mô công ty: Đang cập nhật
Website: Chưa cập nhật
Mô tả công ty
Pierre Fabre is the 2rd leading pharmaceutical laboratory in France. In 2016, its sales reached €2,282 million, with international revenues accounting for 60%. Founded and its headquarters still based in the Castres, South-west of France, Pierre Fabre currently has branches in 47 countries and distribution agreements in over 130 countries. Covering all aspects of healthcare, from Prescription drugs and Healthcare (OTC) products to Dermo-cosmetics, Pierre Fabre Laboratories employ over 13,000 people worldwide. Our mission is Caring for the human being as a whole. To deliver this mission, we design and develop innovative solutions that contribute to people's well-being, from Health to Beauty. We achieve this by cooperating with health care professionals, our trusted partners worldwide, by drawing relentless inspiration from nature and plants, and by placing pharmaceutical ethics at the very heart of our operations. With brands such as Avène, Klorane, Ducray, René Furterer, A-Derma, Galénic, Naturactive, Elgydium, Eludril or Drill, Pierre Fabre Laboratories are market leaders when it comes to skin, hair and oral care products sold in the French pharmacy channel. Avène is marketed worldwide, and is the leading dermo-cosmetics brand sold in Europe, Japan and China. In oncology, Pierre Fabre achieves 90% of its revenues outside of its home country. Pierre Fabre Laboratories is owned by Pierre Fabre Foundation, a recognized public-interest foundation: • The Pierre Fabre Foundation owns 86% of the Group's capital via the controlling company, Pierre Fabre Participations • The remaining 14% is divided among the employees (90% of whom are shareholders) and the company itself (treasury stock) • Profits are first and foremost reinvested in R&D • Dividends are paid essentially to the Foundation to enable it to carry out its mission. The French certification group AFNOR assessed the social corporate and environmental responsibility approach of Pierre Fabre Laboratories as being confirmed (AFAQ 26000). In Vietnam, our office established in 1997 and come grow year by year. We proudly bring Vietnam the best of quality in every products along with passionate and professional working manner. Pierre Fabre Vietnam is looking for elite individuals to join our hearty, friendly and professional environment. Come with us and let your talent shine. To find out more, please visit www.pierre-fabre,com
IT work: - Manage and develop the company’s IT in accordance with the Corporate norms and standards; - Propose necessaries evolution on the local IT to support the local business; + Advice the company on technological innovation; + Analyze and understand local needs to build a coherent IT plan; + Continuous improvement on the usage of the local tools (Training, Knowledge management…). - Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision; - Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, telephones, software applications, and peripherals; - Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services; - Build and respect the annual IT budget; - Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements. ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Software - Business Analyst cum Management: - Translates County business requirements into business solutions utilizing ERP system functionality; - Develops, with end users, test plans and procedures for implementation of added functionality, custom programs, and software upgrades and system patches; - Coordinates with information technology to test patches/updated logic and overall application upgrades; - Sets and maintains application level security; develops and administers security definitions and profiles; - Coordinates with information technology and end users to determine patches/updated logic and application upgrades implementation; tracks functional upgrades in new releases of ERP software; - Educates end users on new functionality and implements new functionality upon request; - Develop training curriculum and conducts training sessions; - Consults and coordinates with information technology and/or system vendors to resolve application/system and equipment problems; - Responds to end user requests for assistance.