- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcWould you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values: Enjoy work, enjoy life Lead the game Act the promise Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as PR Senior Manager means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to enhance corporate communication to provide a better and deeper understanding from all stake holders towards Prudential’s Vision, Mission and its Strategy based on three key pillars People, Technology and Customer centricity. With an ambition to be the Leading organization with the biggest size of the organization in Vietnam, company strategy and change management information must be cascaded down consistently and precisely within the organization, and enhance our information to external parties. PR Senior Manager position is to maintain and strengthen media relationship to help promote PVAs public image.
- Establish and maintain the PR networking through media briefing and informal gathering to strengthen relationship and help promote PVAs public image
- Planning and supervising execution of PR plan, covering the traditional / online publications
- Leverage media partnership and promote success PVA stories through Executive interviews, GAD Companion editorial news and articles
- Public announcement on PVAs performance and operation
- Amplifying marketing & promotion campaign (PVAs customers excellence journey, Companion), Corporate recognition and award
- Managing agency – Control information flow by regular news feeding to PVAs share of voice and create influence as market leader in the industry- Crisis management (traditional & online channels)
- Arranging PR training to ensure clear understanding of corporate guidelines in respect of media management and handling media enquiries
- Budget control to ensure efficiency and earned media
- Team management and development
Yêu cầu công việcKey Success Factors:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of experience in PR, preferably with substantial corporate communication experience
- Experience in insurance or healthcare industry is an advantage
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, especially with senior-level members of a company
- Strong relationship with the media and public relations
- Outstanding written communication and grammatical skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Quick decision maker
- Highly motivated and drive collaboration
- Strategic, organized and structured thought process
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí