- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcThe job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young person’s for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Cognita Safeguarding; Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Child Protection Officer/Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head of indeed to the Regional CEP so that a referral can be made accordingly to the relevant third part services.
Primary Teaching Assistant (TA) supports the Classroom Teacher or Principal in providing an educational environment in line with the school’s mission and objectives. Primary Teaching Assistants (TA) report to the Classroom Teacher and Principal in terms of academic and supervision issues. TAs are required, but not limited to, performing the following duties:
1. Assist the classroom teacher with all aspects of the written, taught, and assessed curriculum inside and outside the class.
2. With the support of the classroom teacher, provide written, taught, and assessed curriculum for the Host Country Studies (non-Vietnamese students) program, as directed by Primary administration. .
3. Support teachers and administration with classroom and school preparations (e.g. lamination, photocopying, bulletin boards, displaying student work, etc.).
4. Diligent and appropriate supervision in school and on excursions outside of school.
5. Attend and participate in staff meetings, grade-level planning meetings, and professional development opportunities.
6. Cover, if necessary, classroom teacher responsibilities if a substitute teacher cannot be found.
7. Plan, present and supervise an after school activity twice a year.
8. Complete yard duty as directed by administration. .
9. Provide translation services when deemed necessary by either the Principal or classroom teacher.
10. Maintain classroom stationery.
11. Plan and prepare Vietnamese cultural celebrations including—but not limited to—school assemblies.
12. Internally cover TA duties for colleagues who are absent.
13. Perform other professionally-related duties as directed by the Headmaster and/or Principal, including requests to work during term break and summer vacation (e.g.: working in the school library, helping school in special events, etc…).
Terms of Employment
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity (if the candidate has lived in the UK) and/or criminal/police or equivalent background checks for all other countries inhabited (irrespective of whether you worked in those countries).
Yêu cầu công việcAbility to work under pressure and use of initiative is essential
· Experience in working with children is preferable
· Fluency of English is an advantage
· Bachelor Degree, with a degree in Education preferred.
· At least two years of relevant experience (preferably International Schools)
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Full healthcare package
- Up to 25 days leave with full pay per year
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí