- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcProvide technical support to production problems in Front End, Assembly, System manufacturing areas. Collaborate with other departments such as ADC or Assembly to develop new tools and fixtures for prototype process and product development. Ensure machine operate smoothly, collect and analyze data to improve processes further. Work with other engineers in Front End or Assembly to carry out process development and improvement projects to meet department objectives towards cost saving and quality improvement.
• Reject parts or work orders if they don’t meet the workmanship standards or drawing requirements
• Stop production line per quality threshold
• Stop operators if the operators were found not to follow the documented procedures
• Report quality high risk events to supervisors
• Report unsafe behaviors to supervisors
• Perform the controlling and managing duties as assigned by my supervisors
• Report to next managing levels when directly supervisor does the wrong thing without the correction
Working condition: Exposure to some of chemicals and machine oils. Works in manufacturing environment Mental/Visual Demands: Ability to leadership team, innovation proactive thinking snd readiless for change are essential demands at work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1-Manufacturing process, development & improvement:
- Submit QRB for new process, process change and new equipment and run qual build to make sure new process, product released to production (RTP) on time
- Provide support to Front End or Assembly and other divisions for process improvement projects and process development activities
- Complete Engineering Change orders-ECO to update procedure, drawing, BOM and specification control document for parts on time to support for properly for production
- Support to purchasing for qualification of new suppliers
- Identify potential opportunities for process improvement and bring them to attention of area production engineers and supervisors for undertaking with implication of cost saving.
- Review of production processes regularly for update to make clear, it helps to limit potential risk and human mistake. Train new operators, or all operators for procedures updated.
- Make technical study as assigned and present to team
2-Manufacturing Process Support and Quality control:
- To ensure new part have First Article Inspection-FAI before mass production and process are under control condition.
- To control process as ISO requirements and make action taken for ISO, TS, customer audit
- To use SPC tools to analysis defects and other issues to find out the way continuous improvement and solving problem. To set up and re-calculate control limit if need
- Join MRB meeting to make disposition and corrective action. Do weekly check age control and test to make extend if need
- To make sure action taken on SPC is correct, and review and identify data shift to make improvement
- Responding to problem notes proactively in area of expertise. Support and provide input for CAR and failure Analysis
3-Machine, Equipment maintenance & set up
- Set up and do minor modifying operation, measuring and testing program when there is modules change Reference document: QSP(E)-TRG001 Page 5 of 5 FRM(E)-HR002-02 Date: 21-Oct-2017 ECN: 14613
- Communicate with supplier and equipment manufacturer to get support for trouble shooting
- Implement internal verification & calibration for equipment if assigned
- Work with ADC & Local machine shop to develop & improve tool to reduce cycle time , increase productivity and quality
- Setup and check process parameter report from Data Mgmnt system to make sure data record properly and processes are right main tenanted
4-Report and documentation
- Documentation of machine log book, supplier tech data sheet(TDS), Operation manual, Technical report and troubleshooting guild line from tech service or equipment manufacturer
- Support to review procedure and MSDS translating into Vietnamese as targeted date.
- Co-operate with IT to support software and Data backup and develop Database system to reduce paper work
- Daily check safety requirements and make sure the operator using and maintenanting PPEs properly. as procedure requirement’s..
- Work with EHS staffs to find root and improvement if air quality or other environment measurement does not meet laws
- Support special projects as required.
Yêu cầu công việcEducation: Bachelor of Science in Materials Science and Engineering, Chemical, Mechanical, Electronic Engineering.
• 1-3+ years applicable experience in manufacturing setting in relation to trouble shooting of plating or wet chemical processing or machine processing .
• Understanding of technical drawing & technical manual.
• Demonstrated ability to trouble shoot and solve production problems effectively and timely manner in production setting.
• Demonstrated ability to lead people and achieve results through others
• Proficient computer skills, experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Email, internet access, SPC software.
• Experience in process improvement, trouble shooting and equipment management
• Ability to anticipate and handle multiple priorities and complex/abstract issues involving external and internal priorities under time constraints
• Handle special assignments promptly and professionally
• Proven ability to lead and motivate people as well as training of operators
• Ability to deal effectively with differences of opinion, to influence, to draw ideas from others, and to negotiate and mediate
• Total Quality management experience
• Open communication and problem solving skills.
• Flexibility working times.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month, 2.5 month of bonus
- Heathcare, 24/24 accident insurance
- Training abroad
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí