Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dầu khí - Địa chất :
To assist the Procurement Officer to purchase all mechanicals, electrical, chemicals and equipment for NSRP through preparation of tender document, request for quotation document, check and receive the purchase/service requisition, coordinate with user department and warehouse for good receiving.
- Assist Procurement Officer to ensure the procurement activities undertaken meet NSRP procedures and policies.
- Assist Procurement Officer to ensure proper selection of bidders, timely issuance of bid document, through evaluation and recommendation to appropriate approval.
- Check and ensure that the equipment specification, materials data and technical drawing are adequate and completed for the preparation of request for quotation, coding and purchase order.
- Assist Procurement Officer to expedite timely delivery of materials and equipment, and timely completion of services.
- Receive all goods delivered by supplier before distributed to warehouse or user department.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Assist Procurement Officer to determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
- Assist Procurement Officer to respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Assist Procurement Officer to contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Assist Procurement Officer to review requisition orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisors and managers