- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcReport to: Sr. Manager, Product Development
The Product Developer will be working with Head of Development &/or Regional office to develop the product to meet design requirement within timeline. This individual will co-operate with service providers, 3rd party vendors & local cross-functional team to develop required design product. Partner with engineering & cross-functional team to maintain the high quality product and ensure product integrity.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
• Daily communication with Head of Development & regional office to ensure product meets design requirement in aesthetic by obtaining the approval.
• Partner with engineering team to maintain the high quality of product.
• Ensure sample schedule are met within timeline and follow up closely on production.
• Support and grant sample approval at different stage of sampling throughout the product development to commercialization process. (e.g. confirmation samples)
• Maintain information accuracy, ensure product correctness by sharing information between cross functions.
Yêu cầu công việcThe accomplished individual will possess...
• Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in product development
• Experienced in product development and knowledge of bag, wallet and accessories development and/or production or related product.
• Familiar with leather, fabrics, printing and embroidery techniques
• History with an internationally operating brand strongly preferred. Previous experience in manufacturing experience will also be considered
• Good sourcing connection in region
• Experience in working with multi-culture environment will be asset.
• Ability to be flexible, work under pressure and tight schedule.
• Detailed orientated. A good eye for style and understanding of product aesthetics.
• Organized and detail focused, good interpersonal and written communication skills in written and oral Vietnamese and English.
• Good computer skills is a must, (excel, words and power points)
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at *********
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Companys Policy
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí