Mô tả công việc
The Product Technician is accountable to:
• Accountable for full process including system in the factories from sampling to delivery
• Identify problems or potential problems with samples
• Find solutions to problems to secure bulk production
• Work with Senior/Merchandiser on all requests
• Make sure that all samples and bulk have approved fit
• Work within the timeline to secure Time of delivery (TOD)
Sample Control (Development, Quotation, Production)
• Analyze the developments/quotations and make sure that all is clear. If not go back to the Buying Office and ask for clarification
• Conduct a risk assessment on all samples at the initial stage.
• Suggest alternatives in order to reach best fit quality.
• Check workmanship, measurements & fitting. Identify problems or potential problems on offer sample/style sample Does it look good as an H&M product? Send best samples to Production Office/ Merchandiser.
• Find solutions to solve problems in order to ensure bulk production. Give options to the Buying Office
• Check if the received sample is improved according to last comments
• Conduct Sample/QC-file Hand over meetings
• Attend Pre Production meetings on certain orders with the Supplier/ Factory
• Perform Inspections using H&M’s tools and methods
• Make sure that all H&M requirements are being followed in production
• Make sure that the order is produced according to the approved counter sample
• Perform follow up and secure implementation of Requirements for Quality System (RQS) and Quality Management System (QMS),
Secure good system (RQS and QMS) reflects on product and inspection results.
• Always keep the basic requirements for Sustainability in mind
COOPERATION WITH PR
• Strengthen cooperation with R&D, Merchandiser & Requirements for Quality System/Quality Control teams in order to secure the best garments for bulk production
• Share problems with the rest of the teams to improve and learn from each other
• Maintain close co-operation with Production teams and co-operate, co-ordinate and communicate with all concerned Production teams
• Secure the best products for bulk production according to time of delivery
• Maintain open dialogue between the teams to find solutions and effective methods and avoid repeated mistakes
• Give feedback to the Production teams regarding Suppliers/Factories’ status
COOPARATION WITH BUYING OFFICE
• Create a good dialogue with buyers, assistants and patternmakers in the Buying Office
• Be pro-active. Give suggestions and different options on how to improve our garments
• Initiate approvals whenever possible
COOPARATION WITH H&M SUPPLIERS
• Maintain good knowledge of H&M suppliers’ technical level production setup, e.g. production process, machinery, employees’ skills . Who is good at what?
• Create a good working relation with suppliers’ technicians in order to ensure the best final product
• Encourage H&M suppliers to become more active in finding good technical solutions. Secure the best product for bulk production
• Educate and support suppliers with the aim of improving H&M’s quality
• Educate and support Suppliers/Factories practically in their daily work according to H&M’s requirements
• Be a good H&M role model towards Suppliers/Factories