- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Dệt may - Da giày
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for costing, price approvals, upcharges. Prepares monthly garment forecast. Creates and maintains BOM for all Peerless styles. Compiles and records production data to prepare records and reports on production volume, consumption of raw materials, quality control and other aspects of production.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS include the following
1. Coordinates & submits approvals, communicates and follows up between factories, fabric mills, accessory suppliers, and customer.
2. Follows-up with assigned factories on production status.
3. Responsible for meeting deadlines for production; finish garment production and ship to customer on time.
4. Communicates regularly with vendors and customers and assist in resolving any issues they may have on garment design, color, size, fitting, delivery etc.
5. Check price approval from all the factories - reviews pricing sent from the factory, checks for accuracy, updates E-progress. If price is not correct, works with the factory to resolve any issues related to that
6. Responsible for working with customers on all the upcharges related to trims, making, small order quantity, etc. Once upcharges are approved by customer, updates on E-progress to ensure accurate billing
7. Creates initial MU in E-progress and maintains updated records for monthly forecast
8. Works with production team on updating monthly forecast for management
9. Weekly price discrepancy report for Peerless; advises customer for any incorrect prices that were sent on existing garment POs. Follows up to make sure POs with correct prices are received and updated in E-progress to ensure accurate invoicing and to avoid under billing
10. Works with Peerless shipping compliance team and vendors on chargebacks
11. Responsible for creation and updating BOM for all Peerless new models. Works w/ factories and production team to update all components with correct prices.
12. Issues debit notes and credit memos; check and approves sample debit notes
13. Other duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree in production or related field.
• 3+ years of production experience in fashion textiles industry.
• Fabric knowledge.
• Basic import / export knowledge.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Excellent communication skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Professional and active working environment
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws