- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc Business:
• Execute the daily production schedule to meet monthly plan of production.
• Coordinate with PMD Manager to ensure the availability of cut tobacco for daily SMD operations.
• Manage the daily order of wrapping material from Supply Chain department for daily SMD operations.
• Responsible for right quantity and quality of received materials.
• Provide justification to Cell Manager on monthly material usage and wastage and recommend appropriate action plans to continually reduce materials waste.
• Perform regularly shop floor control to monitor the machine and crew performances, as well as housekeeping.
• Coordinate to do weekly cycle count of material used in SMD.
• Deal with Marketing and QA to investigate and provide corrective actions for eliminating the defective product from market.
• Coordinate to provide the production performance inputs to SMD’s managers for monthly reporting
• Control and monitor the infestation in SMD.
• Identify and fulfil training and development needs for direct reports to enable them to perform their work effectively.
• Encourage and motivate people to raise quantitative and qualitative.
• Encourage directed reports to regularly demonstrate fairness and transparency to their subordinates.
• Daily monitor and analyse the production line rejections and provide the recommendation for improving tobacco and WMs wastage.
• Strictly verify the number of finished products issued to warehouse to ensure that there is no stock discrepancy.
• Plan and mobilise resource effectively to enhance productivity.
• Ensure in achieving the OT and casual wage expenses as stated in departmental budget.
• Ensure that the infestation and machine cleanings have been carried out regularly and effectively in order achieve beetle count target.
• Manage the subordinate expectations to drive for results.
• Develop and implement plan for optimising work crews.
• Develop and implement plan for acquiring peak volume.
Yêu cầu công việc Possess a Degree in Mechanical / Electrical field (College/University) with at least 2-3 year of experience in production team leader.
Knowledge of ISO 9000 is an advantage
Experience in production control
Experience in SAP production (Conformance to Schedule - C2S)
Experience in training facilitator (Microsoft Office: Words, Excel, Power Point)
Experience in conduction cross-function meeting
Good management skills and can lead a team of 10-15 staffs.
Good understanding of 5S practice, LEAN manufacturing
Able to communicate in English both verbally and writing.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Chương trình chăm sóc sức khỏe cho nhân viên và người thân
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí