Mô tả công việc ( Xem thêm ) ( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Cơ khí - Chế tạo :
- VP/ President
- Compliance to company ISO requirements, safety regulations when executing tasks
- Monitor timeline of product and customer needs, ensuring timeline are met
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing environment
- Arrange for the planning process in CNC machine
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Prepare training procedure to guide employees processing technology
- Perform FMEA when required
- Conduct and validate processes when required
- Maintain testing equipment.
- Develop and implement system that optimize all phases of production process.
- Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Design new equipment, processes, procedures and systems.
- Investigate production problems.
- Make improvements to current operations to enhance efficiency.
- Liaise with suppliers, customers, and research and development staff.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with customer requirement.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform additional tasks given from time to time from VP / President
- Attend meetings when needed.