- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcKey Purpose of the Job:
Lead, manage and develop a team of Commercialization Engineers and Senior QA Inspector/ QA Inspector to ensure that footwear meets quality standards, delivery timelines, and customer requirements.
Become integrated into every aspect of delegated partner factories. Assist and support Timberland’s Code of Conduct (COC) and Timberland Quality System (TQS) teams to ensure key Corporate Social Responsibility, environmental, and TQS objectives are fully implemented in our partner factories.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Collaborated with project team to move the SAP systems and some other systems (NGC etc.) change to take place and put into implementation smoothly, which required the very much well organized person with very good communication skill to help to lead the team in Asia and coordinate with project design team through the test and go life.
• Support to build more strength of Asia planning function, it would need to work together with team head and deal with all regions of demand planning team to draw the buy planned and downloaded.
• More communication through into outside Vietnam countries that ensure the new planning / buy execution process is pushed into through Asia worlds.
• Work independently and have strong communication skill to deal with all departments’ heads in Asia, including material director, production director and development director along with production managers to execute the buys & production and help to sort out the issue during the WIP process to get the on time delivery performance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervise and coach all team members who conduct commercialization and production trials to ensure an efficient process flow. Provide guidance for improvements in personal skills and technical procedures.
• Work with the Development management team to ensure that products are ready in a timely manner and assist in achieving buy readiness dates.
• Direct the Commercialization team to ensure Timberland standards and requirements for the engineering and manufacturing of footwear are adhered to with regards to product quality and Development Calendar timelines.
• Resolve technical-related problems which occur during the process of Commercialization and communicate these issues to TBL Management and staff as well as the factory, and if applicable, material vendor management team(s) to ensure follow-up of action items.
• Review prototype products throughout development and identify potential Development, Commercialization or Production issues and provide viable options or solutions to solve these problems. Communicate technical issues to Stratham HQ and suggest possible solutions which may require their approval.
• Oversee full size grading by factory of all new production footwear, achieve model & extreme fit approval and confirm the technical execution against specifications, blue prints and gauges
Production & Quality
• Participate in a clearly defined process that promotes Production personnel involvement in the Product Creation Process to ensure the manufacturability of all products at the time of Buy Readiness.
• Liaise with TBL Quality Assurance management team (USA) to ensure that production footwear meets Timberland’s quality standards and assist in identifying areas of improvement within the Timberland supply chain.
• Nurture a close working relationship/partnership with appointed factories delivering exceptional results against the Scorecard metrics.
• Manage and develop all members of their QA team to ensure all Timberland Key initiatives are met in all areas related to factory continuous improvement such as Code of Conduct, TQS, VOC, etc.
• Collaborate with other Timberland PM’s to develop and implement Best Practices across the entire Timberland Factory base.
• Support the implementation of new Quality systems, to stabilize and then optimize the Timberland Quality process.
• Work with Factory, Vendors and Timberland materials team to assist the Materials team in establishing a system that ensures timely delivery of quality materials.
• Work with the Timberland planning team to ensure on time delivery and reliability targets are met and factory daily throughput activities are kept on time.
• Work with Development, Materials, Production departments, TBL Stratham, and Factories to prevent potential quality problems and to ensure the product is meeting TBL standards.
Completed new planning process and new system to put into Timberland brand, which very much unique product mixed and more complexity then the other brands within VF, would need to work collaborated within the Timberland team, Supply Planning in Stratham and Asia sourcing along with Business Unit to get successful merge in system wize.
Rubik / Acadia / Reva 3 versions of SAP might further drive up the complexity ….
Yêu cầu công việcMinimum Relevant Experience: 10 years
Minimum Supervisory Experience: 7 years
Minimum Academic Requirement: University or College
Major Subject: Business or related
Required Professional Qualification:
1) University/College degree/diploma or above.
2) Production Management experience in footwear or related field with a multi-national company.
3) Good command of the English language and excellent communication skills.
4) Good computer skills in Windows operating environment (Office, Word, Excel, etc.).
5) Good Management, coaching and teamwork skills.
Party of Internal Communication & Degree of Difficulty:
Might be involved into some difficulty of discussion or negotiation with department heads or business Units, but would need to work together with team head and try to mitigate the issue…
Required Written Language: Very strong of written capability in English.
Required Oral Language: Excellent English.
Required the behavior: able to adopted into the new environment and new process very quick, open minded of thinking, accountable attitude and business view in higher level.
Well organized to perform into the system thinking and enhance process through the team and efficiency communication skill is required as well.
Good leadership to lead his / her own team to drive the goal on the buy execution and WIP process.
Required Special Skills:
Fluency English speaking and immediate feedback on issue that we would need to join the conference call cross the countries very often.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí