- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcWorking Hours: depends on applicants, at least 15 hours per week working at school
• Listen to students’ concerns about academic, emotional or social problems
• Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
• Mediate conflict between students and teachers
• Facilitate drug and alcohol prevention programs when requested
• Assist with peer counseling programs
• Refer students to psychologists and other mental health resources when requested
• Provide group or individual responsive services
• Collaborate and consult with parents, teachers, community organisations and other stakeholders
• Complete reports on students’ progress when requested
• To administer and interpret psychological assessments as needed.
• To assists teachers and other school personnel in the design and implementation of educational and behavioral interventions for referred students.
• To provide individual or group therapy/counseling for those students whose identified problems would benefit from such services.
• To confer with parents and other school personnel on matters relative to behavior management, child development and any other areas within the expertise of the school psychologist.
• To assist in in-service training of school personnel on topics related to working with at risk children.
• To cooperate with personnel of community health and social service agencies.
• To maintain case records on all students regarding referrals, assessments, and any other services provided by the school psychologist.
• To attend staff, professional and interagency meetings.
• To keep abreast of new developments in the area of school psychology.
• To perform other tasks and assumes responsibilities as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc• Have professional experience, exspecial in education.
• Communicate well in English.
• Flexible, patient, creative, committed, positive, dedicative
• Graduated in Psychology
• Salary: Negotiation
• Breakfast + lunch (1,600,000VND)
• Working in a dynamic, professional bilingual environment;
• Having a competitive income level;
• Be trained in foreign languages;
• Enjoy the benefits and special treatment policy of Hanoi Academy.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- • Working in a dynamic, professional bilingual environment
- • Be trained in foreign languages
- • Having a competitive income level
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí