Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Tư vấn :
Working Hours: depends on applicants, at least 15 hours per week working at school
• Listen to students’ concerns about academic, emotional or social problems
• Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
• Mediate conflict between students and teachers
• Facilitate drug and alcohol prevention programs when requested
• Assist with peer counseling programs
• Refer students to psychologists and other mental health resources when requested
• Provide group or individual responsive services
• Collaborate and consult with parents, teachers, community organisations and other stakeholders
• Complete reports on students’ progress when requested
• To administer and interpret psychological assessments as needed.
• To assists teachers and other school personnel in the design and implementation of educational and behavioral interventions for referred students.
• To provide individual or group therapy/counseling for those students whose identified problems would benefit from such services.
• To confer with parents and other school personnel on matters relative to behavior management, child development and any other areas within the expertise of the school psychologist.
• To assist in in-service training of school personnel on topics related to working with at risk children.
• To cooperate with personnel of community health and social service agencies.
• To maintain case records on all students regarding referrals, assessments, and any other services provided by the school psychologist.
• To attend staff, professional and interagency meetings.
• To keep abreast of new developments in the area of school psychology.
• To perform other tasks and assumes responsibilities as assigned.