Programme Expertvietnam business coalition for women's empowerment
Lượt xem: 216 | Ngày cập nhật: 30/12/2018 (3 năm trước)
Tỉnh thành tuyển dụng: Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: Đã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcPURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to Executive Director and working closely with the IW Training and Development Manager, the Programme Expert will provide individualized expert advice to companies on strategies that contribute to gender diversity and increase company performance. They will also provide advice and support to the companies to enable them to lead effective organizational change process which advances gender equality, through facilitation, clear communications, and appropriate, effective interventions. The Programme Expert will act as a resource to HR leaders within member firms during preparation for EDGE certification and the development and implementation of gender action plans. Using data gathered from member firms via EDGE Methodology they will identify opportunities to improve talent management and development, employee relations and company reputation and overall performance.
1. Support members to achieve gender equality targets using best practice diagnostic and assessment tools.
2. Collect data from members to inform key stakeholders and build the business case for investing in women
3. Assess and review the member’s policy and regulation on human resources issues in accordance to provided assessment tool
4. Work closely with member companies to support implementation of gender equality in the workplace strategies and to measure their success
5. Effectively support and motivate member companies to ensure they remain engaged and committed to working towards best practice in gender equality.
6. Review EDGE reports from companies and use data to identify opportunities to improve company performance via improved workplace gender equality
7. Advise companies on strategies to enhance company performance and together work with companies to develop action plans, and support and monitor implementation.
8. Working closely with the Executive Director to exercise monitoring and evaluation working plan and strategy in accordance with business plan objectives as determined.
9. Ensure information up to date, monitor internal and external development and support the management of knowledge sharing of best practice based on the result of program activities, attend to relevant seminars or meeting with governance and share relevant information through organized workshops (if necessary)
10. Support the members for the chosen approach (objectives, planning, etc), update and consult relevant stakeholders regularly, manage expectations of relevant stakeholders during execution, involve stakeholders in decision making process and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders.
11. Build a close relationship with HR managers of larger-than-500-employee companies.
12. Assist in developing VBCWE’s program and other initiatives to promote women’s economic empowerment.
13. Responsible for Human Resource related reports for VBCWE
• Analysis and advice : Acts as leader for issues in own area of expertise
• Functional expertise : Has a deep understanding of the whole function of human resources, business processes and the link between human resources function and others. Has understanding on women economic empowerment issues and the programmatic operations.
• Stakeholder Management : Interacts with a large group of stakeholders on operational level
• Process improvement : Support continuous improvements in processes throughout own function
• Autonomy and supporting colleagues : Coaches junior colleagues (if any), checks the work of others and provides feedback and input for appraisal
Yêu cầu công việc• Hold at least a bachelor’s degree
• Having degree/certificate in Human Resources management or Psychology is an advantage
• An experienced Diversity and Inclusion Practitioner
• Has experience of HR /OD in a range of private sector companies
• Understand best practices and emerging trends within the private sector for advancing diversity
• Knowledge of range of metrics to measure workplace performance relating to diversity and inclusion
• Proven experience in Human Resources best practice, in areas such as recruitment, Organizational Development, work and life balance, succession planning, training/ development, and performance management
• Excellent project manager
• Understands and is current on global and local trends and how they inform and influence Diversity and Inclusion
• Is client focused
• Excellent communicator with good English and Vietnamese language skills (oral and written)
• Minimum 5 years of experience in organisational management, operations and human resources
• Experience in execution of staff development, talent management or mentoring initiatives to implement best practice standards across organisations
• Knowledge in gender and the private sector, work place relations, and women’s development and economic empowerment
• Having a large network with Human Resource managers from large companies
• Expertise in networking to attract new paying members
• Strong team player and ability to work with diverse individuals and organizations
• Well organized; able to meet deadlines
• Proficiency in English and Vietnamese; demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in multicultural environment
• Having conceptual and analytical thinking to identify key issues, underlying problems, and how they relate
• Generates creative, practical approaches to overcome challenging situations
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Companys policy
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí