- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề: Nhân sự
Mô tả công việcPurpose:
The Empowering Female Migrant Youth to Succeed in the City and Workplace (SAFE) project in Hanoi is funded by Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Australia (DFAT) through Plan International National Office in Australia. It is three years’ project which aims to enhance the resilience and economic security of migrants in urban areas by providing youth (aged 18-30) with skills, leading to decent work (as defined by the ILO) opportunities. The project will provide 800 female youth beneficiaries with access to trainings, decent employment linkages, sustainable business planning and opportunities to work with their communities in resiliency and mitigation planning, enabling 640 of them to get jobs and to start businesses. The project started in July 2016 and ends in June 2019.
The Project Coordinator is fully responsible for the implementation of the project until its closure and the upcoming project later. He/she will ensure meaningful and active participation of all stakeholders including female migrant youth, business, LIGHT and Bac Thang Long Vocational College in the whole project period to deliver the following project expected results:
• 800 female migrant youth aged 18 to 30 living in Thang Long Industrial Zone enroll in technical vocational education and training (TVET) and employment opportunities.
• 640 female migrant youth graduating from TVET and soft skills training course are introduced to quality employment opportunities (i.e., ‘decent work’) through job placement and entrepreneurship development and support initiatives.
• 590 female migrant youth transition into decent employment and 50 start or engage in small business activities.
• 2000 female migrants receive life-skills orientation providing essential information on safe places to live, methods to reduce vulnerabilities to gender-based violence, and referrals to access social and health services.
• Relevant government agencies, local authorities, and quality employers have increased capacity to guarantee decent work and the provision of appropriate, quality, and inclusive social, health, and protective services for migrant youth.
A Project Coordinator, with the support from Finance Officer, Hanoi Program Unit Manager, to facilitate LIGHT, Bac Thang Long Vocational College, Dong Anh district Women’s Union and other stakeholders to wrap up the project by June 2019 and support for technical leaders to prepare for the new coming project also funded by ANO. The Project Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
• To support project partners to implement project activities following project work-plan.
• To work closely with project partners to organize closing workshop of the project.
• To work closely with project partners to consolidate data/achievements, as well as reviewing all quarterly/yearly reports to draft the project final report.
• To take full responsibility to administer the project mobile application and web portal, as well as Facebook fan page.
• To support and work with LIGHT to develop and finalize project documentation for replication and scale-up.
• To coordinate with Communications Department and Administration Department to design and publish project documentation.
• To take responsibility to develop project completion report and management response report.
• To perform all needed tasks for closing the project and hand-over project products to adequate Government partners.
• To work closely with Plan Finance officer to ensure financial and administrative requirements of project are completed in a timely manner.
• To support the Program Quality and Development Department and external consultant in the process of designing the new project focus on disadvantaged youth, especially girls and young women. This project aims to support girls from 11 to 24 years old in Hanoi and 5 other provinces realize their rights to gender sensitive, safe and inclusive education, then are actively engaged in decent work either waged or self-employment.
• To provide support and assistance to the direct Supervisor as required.
Yêu cầu công việcQualifications:
• A degree in Development Studies, Education, Social Science, or any other relevant qualification;
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience in implementing development programs in career orientation, TVET for adolescent girls and youth in rural area.
• At least 3 years of practical experience in working with government partners and local NGOs
• Experience of working with vulnerable youth in rural area is a prerequisite;
• Practical knowledge and skills in designing, planning, implementing and monitoring of economic empowerment programs;
• Develop and maintain strong strategic partnerships with various stakeholders aligned with vocational training to youth;
• Good understanding of current policy developments on Youth vocational training in Vietnam;
Knowledge and skills:
• Knowledge of policies and issues related to Youth Vocational training and employment in Vietnam.
• Good knowledge on Gender Equality, technical and vocational education training in rural area.
• Having experience in livelihood for youth in rural area is an advantage.
• Good interpersonal, influencing, negotiation skills.
• Ability to solve problem effectively.
• Ability to build external relationships and network, especially with business sectors.
• Good English oral and written communication.
• High level of computer proficiency
• Analysis & results dissemination skills
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Project planning, monitoring, evaluation
• Good team working skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng- tháng lương 13 & 14
- cho nhân viên và vợ/chồng, con
- 15 ngày/năm
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí