- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc• Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards, and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
• Perform audits of software development and project management processes using standard process descriptions and requirements.
• Maintain project issue logs, documents, risks, and other change control records.
• Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
• Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines, guidelines, templates, checklists, and reporting standards.
• Assist the Project Manager and Team Managers in the production and maintenance of project plans. Sometimes be able to assist/ support PM to cooperate or follow up small projects/
• Work without supervision across various projects.
• Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned by direct leader.
• Attractive salary, 13th & 14th month salary.
• High bonus and incentive based on performance, seniority.
• Work in a dynamic environment alongside with team members who are talented and passionate about what they do.
• In-house health club: gym, swimming pool, soccer field, volleyball court, and entertainment area.
• Annual health check and (PVI) health insurance.
• Team building events are fully sponsored by company.
• Complimentary duty meals, snack & beverage.
• Outstanding annual company trip.
• Long-term service award.
• Quarterly and yearly incentive award for best-performing employees.
Yêu cầu công việc• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/IT; Bachelors Degree in non - Computer Sciences/IT can be considered if earning good knowledge/hands-on experience.
• Detail/ Result-oriented, customer-oriented, resourceful, and work well under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Vietnamese & English).
• A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite and a willingness and skill to learn new programs quickly.
• Experience in software development life cycle, especially in working on IT/ IS projects/ programs.
• Ability to analyze, organize and present information. Preferable if having project planning ability.
• Experience in software development is preferable, including 2+ years in project support officer role or process quality assurance job or similar ones.
Quyền lợi được hưởng- High bonus, healthcare insurance, free meals
- Swimming pool, gym room, futsal court, snack
- Annual sports event, outing trip, staff-party
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí