Mã QR đăng nhập App
Thông tin chung
Chức vụNhân viên
Hình thức làm việcToàn thời gian cố định
Số lượng cần tuyển6 người
Hạn nộp hồ sơĐã hết hạn nộp hồ sơ
1. AIM OF THE JOB
To ensure all administrative duties assigned are professionally carried out.
2. KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Executes tasks as instructed by Property Manager.
- Executes parking registration/redemption for tenants and customers and make periodical reports as required.
- Arranges appointment/ schedules for the PM Department as necessary.
- Arranges PM meetings and update the MOMs if necessary
- Attends, takes minutes of meeting and following up with P.I.C to ensure the job done relevantly.
- Prepares & distributes memo, information and all formal correspondences issued by the Property Manager.
- Properly files all kinds of Building regulations (tenant handbook, insurance, parking files, etc.)
- Distributes information when being instructed to all staff in a professional manner
- Supports Property Manager in dealing with suppliers/ contractors for necessary operational matters concerned to company activities as assigned.
- Prepares, translates documents (Eng-VN, VN-Eng).
- Responsible for CSR activities (Community Social Responsibility) and documenting BCP (Business Continuity Plan).
- Reviews the Memorandum/ proposal following FAL.
- Prepares reports and statements.
- Others tasks as assigned by Property Manager.
Kinh nghiệmHơn 1 năm kinh nghiệm
Bằng cấpCao đẳng trở lên
Giới tínhKhông yêu cầu
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT
- Education Level Required : Diploma Degree
- Field of study: Business, Office Administration, etc.
- Professional designations: Experience in Real Estate – Property Management (2-3 years).
Work Experience Required
- Ability to communicate English effectively and fluently (both speaking and writing).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to log information and make mathematical computations quickly and accurately.
- Ability to maintain records and to prepare accurate reports and correspondence.
- Knowledge of record-keeping procedures and practices.
- Ability to direct the work of others when assigned.
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement and to react with discretion under varying conditions.
- Teamwork spirit and strong work ethics.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Willing to learn new functions, procedures and recognize opportunities to improve.
- Hợp đồng đầy đủ; Bảo hiểm 24/24
- Đào tạo chuyên môn
- Lương tháng 13
- Thưởng ngày lễ
- Du lịch nghỉ dưỡng hằng năm
- Khám sức khỏe định kỳ hàng năm
- Môi trường làm việc nhiều cơ hội thăng tiến
0 đánh giá
Bạn đánh giá sao tin tuyển dụng này
TỪ KHÓA LIÊN QUAN
HƯỚNG DẪN TÌM VIỆC
Cách 1: Đăng nhập tài khoản của bạn