- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việcWould you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Act the promise
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Property Maintenance Senior Officer means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to proactively maintain all the office facilities in good conditions and troubleshooting of all technical issues to make sure that occurrence happens with the least interruption.
- Directly execute/collaborate with external vendors to proactively checking and perform maintenance or new small installation of all responsible office’s furniture, power system, telephone & data cabling
- Track Power consumption and operate generator
- Plan and following up all periodic property maintenance (eg. generator, air-conditioner, fire-extinguisher, fire alarm system, camera, access control systems… )
- Support Property Project Officer in follow up new renovation projects including civil and M-E work
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager or Company Management from time to time
Yêu cầu công việc- Bachelor/Associate degree in Engineering (Civil/Electric engineer/Architect)
- General technical knowledge in Property Management
- 4 year experience in MNC in Property Management field
- Proficiency in English, Word, Excel, ACAD is required
- Integrity, Sense of urgency & Customer service mindset, Responsibility, Detailed, Careful
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave
Quyền lợi được hưởng- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí