Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Du lịch :
Job Overview: Supports the developing and implementing an ongoing media and community relations. Provides crisis communications assistance. Ensures information to the public and community is displayed correctly and effectively with the best opportunities for providing business. Implements an ongoing, focused media and community relations program.
1. Budgeting: manage annual PR budget and develop strategic public relations plan for property and its sub-brands.
2. Monitors activities of competitor hotels and trends within the industry. Inform and educate management team on these changes.
3. Creates and maintains positive, professional working environment.
II. BUILDING BRAND AND PROPERTY AWARENESS
1. Works collaboratively with local, regional and national resources to build awareness and increase exposure for the property and its sub-brands.
2. Solicits new media outlets and travel media individuals.
3. Selects the best opportunities for the property based on market conditions and property needs.
4. Uses creative selling abilities to obtain maximum exposure through travel journalists and media outlets.
5. Increases awareness within the travel media community as well as coordinating events to gain exposures and grow revenue in the restaurant outlets.
6. Supports the social media efforts, if applicable.
7. Works with online media outlets to promote the resort.
8. Assists in managing individual and group media visits.
9. Coordinates community service activities in concert with the public image and needs of the resort.
III. BUILDING SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIPS
1 Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new travel writers and local media to ensure future exposure. Activities include calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
2. Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities and additional revenue.
3. Conducts solicitation and maintenance calls to media.
4. Cultivate and foster relationships with like-minded brands and companies to gain exposures to the property.
5. Coordinating Communication Efforts
6. Evaluates new public relations opportunities for the property.
1. Ensures consistent brand and property message is communicated in all public relations and communications efforts.
2. Copywrite press releases and other content for print media and electronic media.
V. ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Keeps detailed files and records on all matters relative to propertys public materials.
2. Other responsibilities as assigned by management