Mô tả công việc
- To be in charge of merchandising activities for brand /Product category as assigned.
- To support the Director in managing the merchandise mix to maximize sales and profit of a division within our department store business and our purchasing business.
- To support the line manager to achieve the business plan for sales, GP, sell through and effective stock management. This can be at division, sub category and SKU level.
- To manage and train merchandiser team or merchandise admin if the role requires this support.
- To work closely with credit brands and consignment brands to ensure that the OTB is submitted and is achieved to the agreed targets and terminal/markdown is managed. To be involved in weekly meeting. Review weekly sales and identify any risk or opportunities, set up and maintain WS reports, trading reports and all other merchandise tasks like range analysis, sizing analysis, leaflet analysis.
- To work with the marketing
team on launching the most effective leaflet and all other supporting material to support sales.
- To work with the marketing team to ensure that all promotional activity is supported with the correct level of markdown/MPO offers or other promotional activity.
- To be need to keep abreast of the current retail market in Vietnam identifying new trends in the market, new brands to the market and conduct regular competitor analysis to ensure our prices remain competitive.
- To work on the product development with both local and import with the buyer and manage over product assortment is provided effectively to align with the company strategy.
- Manage deliver and take lead on the assigned product group to be delivered in the group KPI , Sales ,Profit margin , Other Income , inventory .
- Follows up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
- Maintains records and follow up files of purchases, shipments, and related matters.
- Maintains files of descriptions of available supplies.
- Participates in meetings, in-service training, workshops, etc. for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
- Processes financial data and documents (e.g. incoming purchase requisitions, mail, etc.) for the purpose of updating and distributing information and/or acquiring resources to support purchasing operation in compliance with established guidelines.
- Processes requisitions into approved purchase orders for the purpose of updating and distributing information and/or acquiring resources in compliance with established guidelines.
- Responds to inquiries of staff and administration regarding purchasing procedures for the purpose of providing information, direction and/or referral for addressing inquiry.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.