Lưu công việc
SO SÁNH LƯƠNG
Mô tả công việc
* Job Purpose
- Acquisition of material and products required to assure on-time delivery for our production and customers
- Identify, source and to obtain the material from multiple suppliers worldwide
- Evaluate, and determine the best supplier considering price, quality, value, terms and delivery for each material
* Major duties
- Find and source the best material and goods for the best price, from reliable suppliers.
- Assure that the acquisition of all material or products will meet the requirements of the company as well as health ministry specifications and customs clearance
- Negotiate the best price, best MOQ and payment terms with vendors and find ways to obtain the best always.
- Track and maintain proper levels of stocked inventory within approved guidelines.
- Work with production to forecast needs and upcoming Purchase Order
- Initiate and implement process improvement initiatives for the department.
- Maintain relationships with existing suppliers while seeking new ones.
- Monitor and address supplier performance in terms of delivery, quality and reliability, among others. Working with QC and R&D department to control quality of tested and purchased materials
- Issue Purchase Orders and verify that the vendors have received them.
- Update & maintain ERP system with supplier and ITem information.
- Ensure that all materials / goods are planned and received on time. Follow up on all purchase orders to ensure that scheduled delivery dates are met.
- After shipment, work with logistic department to prepare all shipping documents and work with forwarder
- Assist other departments for needed material pricing as required.
- Follow up on claim related to discrepancy in price, quantity & quality.
- Work with directors and follow up on supplier replacement quantity related to quality.
- Optimize procurement workflows and ERP
* Key Performance Indicators
- Cost reduction
- Payment terms improvement
- Quality improvements
- Material availability
Yêu cầu công việc
* Job Specification
- Bachelor, Major in Trade / Business Administration
- Excellent English, additional language is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience in purchasing for a manufacturing company, preferably sourcing from foreign suppliers
- Knowledge of purchasing for manufacturing and Procurement system
- Be able find good goods / services with high reputation suppliers also meet requirements specification.
- Be able to build-up the long-term relationship with supplier and obtain a lowest prices.
- Organizational and structural thinking
- Knowledge of BOM is a plus
- Knowledge of raw material, medical products is a plus. Will to learn is necessary
- Strong knowledge of manufactural process
- Knowledge of procurement cost management; familiar with making Cost management Table.
- Having experience in developing, sourcing, procurement material.
- Proficient in MS Office computer skills (especially Excel)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Tuân thủ và thực hiện bằng hoặc trên Luật lao động hiện hành;
- Làm việc từ Thứ 2 - thứ 6 (48 giờ / tuần);
- 12 ngày phép năm / năm;
- Được tham gia BHXH, Bảo hiểm
sức khỏe, tai nạn 24 / 24;
- Các chế độ khác theo Chính sách của Công ty;
Giới thiệu về công ty
Công Ty Cổ Phần Thương Mại Xuất Nhập Khẩu Viên Phát
Xem chi tiết công ty
Địa chỉ : SỐ 63B CAMETTE PHƯỜNG NGUYỄN THÁI BÌNH QUẬN 1 HCM
Người liên hệ : Bộ phận nhân sự Công Ty Cổ Phần Thương Mại Xuất Nhập Khẩu Viên Phát
Quy mô công ty : Từ 500 - 999 nhân viên
Founded in 2008, VI PHA JSC provides a large a range of disposable medical devices : surgical gowns, drapes and medical dressing kits. Made from highly selected raw materials imported from U.S.A and Europe ,VI PHA JSC drapes and gowns offer to surgeons, nurses and patients the best protection and comfort adapted to the high requirements of the operating theater. VI PHA SJC is certified with : ISO 13485:2012 for quality management system for the design and manufacture of Medical Devices certification done by SGS Notified body in 2013; CE Marking (93 / 42 / EEC - Medical Devices Directive) Criteria’s that made the success of our products: Low linting, Devices sterilized by EO, Viral barrier, water, alcohol, fluid repellency, Provide the maximum protection for surgeons and patients, Easy to use. Nowadays, VI PHA JSC products are used in many hospitals over Asia, Africa and in Europe. We are proud to provide appreciated products for our customers and above all we still look forward to develop new products to continue matching hospital’s needs.