- Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
Mô tả công việc• Lead the Quality and Continuous Improvement process and culture within the hotel.
• Retrieve, analyse and disseminate information from such business tools as IHG’s Guest Satisfaction Tracking System (GSTS), Employee Satisfaction Pulse Survey (ESPS), financial data and other sources of information.
• Identify root causes of problem areas in conjunction with the relevant teams and then work on solutions and develop subsequent new or revised processes ensure that the problems are eliminated.
• Coordinate QES execution including following up on action plans.
• Be the key driver of all Quality meetings and initiate action by the hotels to ensure deadlines are met and overall results achieved.
• Guide and advise teams on processing of all relevant data for measurement of each project and the subsequent follow up required depending on each project.
• At the close of the process ensure that all Quality projects initiated in the hotel continue and are regularly monitored.
• Follow up on focus groups during process development with the areas concerned and also with areas that have completed Quality & Continuous Improvement implementation to constantly monitor effectiveness and compliance.
• Prepare monthly reports to the General Manager, reporting on the status of each project and achievements made, together with areas of concern.
• Coordinate any necessary training for the implementation of processes with the Learning & Development Manager and the relevant Department Head.
• Together with the Director, Quality and Continuous Improvement to coordinate Quality Workshops.
• Identify future Quality and Continuous Improvement projects within hotels.
• Communicate with the IHG Asia Pacific Quality team regarding process breakthroughs and ensuring transference of best practice to other hotels.
• Conduct briefings on Quality and Continuous Improvement and results achieved to ensure that all employees are aware of IHG’s TQM philosophy and can participate effectively.
• Develop a 360 way of working within the hotels and encourage that interaction with other IHG hotels.
• Carry out any other tasks/duties as requested by the General Manager
Yêu cầu công việcRequired Skills:
• Good communications and writing skills
• Tasks and Project Management
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Diploma in Hospitality or Business
• 1 year of hospitality experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Quyền lợi được hưởng- Attractive salary and benefit package
- International training & development programme and career growth at the world’s largest luxury hotel
- Duty meal and laundry service for uniform
Từ khóa liên quan:
Hướng dẫn tìm việc
Tìm việc làm theo tiêu chí