- Chức vụ: Nhân viên
- Kinh nghiệm: Không yêu cầu
- Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
- Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
- Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Số lượng cần tuyển: 0 ứng viên
- Ngành nghề:
Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Dệt may - Da giày
Mô tả công việc
Key Purpose of the Job:
To support the Regional Sourcing Manager and UK product teams by providing in factory technical support and in-line inspection through the production process. To work closely with the Vietnamese shoe factories to ensure all production is executed as per the brand’s technical requirements, specifications, and quality standards, keeping to the brand’s critical path and meeting target prices. To support and follow up Product Development processes, development materials status, Development Critical Path, Salesman samples. To work towards our Divisional model of a ‘customer of choice’ for our key vendors.
Needs to Do:
• Establish and maintain effective and professional working relationships with product, design and supply chain teams in the UK and within the factories, and Pentland Shipping Asia.
• Stay up to date on the latest footwear production, material and component trends and be able to advise the brand of these at the earliest possible stage.
• Manage QC process in and with the collaboration of designated vendors for our brands.
• Ensure Quality Manual is kept up to date.
• Monitor and improve QC process as required, using reports as a tool to improve processes and performance.
• Take a lead on the resolution and root cause investigation on QC issues reported by Brand and customers.
• Ensure that brand personnel are aware of any potential QC issues and agree mitigating actions.
• Keep a record of all QC data pass/fail rates for each season for responsible factories.
• Monitor Product Development status, critical path, product development material status, Salesman sample,
Needs to Know:
• Have a clear understanding of the product development process and bulk production process.
• Good knowledge of major footwear constructions (shoe last, outsole mould, upper pattern and materials).
• Have development experience and experience working with suppliers and factories.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Good knowledge of product testing requirements and restricted substances legislation.
• Full understanding of all QC processes.
• Experienced in Ladies Shoes, Vulcanized shoes, and cold cement shoes footwear production.
• Good experience on Ladies leather fashion shoes
Yêu cầu công việc
• Conscientious, hardworking and organised.
• Enthusiastic about footwear with regard to product, processes and the brands.
• Ability to use initiative and be proactive.
• Good English communication skills – written and verbal. Chinese language skill would be a plus.
• Team player
• Good eye for detail.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment