Mô tả công việc
( Xem thêm )
( Rút gọn )
Các bài viết về nhân viên Dịch vụ :
Establish and maintain the hotels Food and Beverage policies and procedures by providing operational and administrative direction to the whole Food and Beverage operation. Is further responsible for any function as outside caterings arranged by the hotel. Is responsible for his personnel, and the smooth operation of his department in general. Is in charge of quality, hygiene and presentation of food and beverage served in his outlet. He manages the guest satisfaction efforts of F&B outlets in accordance with the hotels philosophy. Maintain up to date records on Food and Beverage staff, personnel attendance, appearance, standards, work and vacation schedules, labor costs, payroll, absenteeism, turnover and disciplinary action.
1. Supervise the functioning of all food and beverage service staff, facilities, sales and costs to ensure that dept profits are maximized.
2. Coordinate the presentation and service of food and beverage products to ensure the highest quality at all times.
3. Conduct such functions in co-ordination with Asst. F & B Manager in interviewing, selecting, employee orientation, and performance appraisal, counseling, warning, and proposing discipline if necessary. Report to the General Manager and personnel office before doing the mentioned – matters.
4. Develop and in cooperation with personnel office to implement formal training plans for all food and beverage services staff. Evaluate the training needs of each section and implement where necessary. All training plans must be prepared and receive the General Manager’s approval. Devise systems to monitor improvements.
5. Supervise and co-ordinate preparation and pricing of menus, beverage and wine list in conjunction with Asst. F&B Manager and Cost Controller. Organize price surveys regularly to ensure that the hotel is competitive in the market place. Report to GM for final approval.
6. Create new menus for all outlets, including banqueting every new season.
7. Conduct weekly Food and Beverage meeting to discuss:
- Financial results
- Business plan
- Changes in content of operation
- New management policies
8. Implement a daily, weekly and monthly checklist for all Food & Beverage service areas. Ensure proper follow up to attain maximum quality and efficiency.
9. Investigate and handle all guest complaints as per Company policy and provide information to the General Manager at once.
10. Check outlet logbooks for revenue and hand over on a daily basis and take necessary action on matters reported. General Manager should be informed of all such actions.
11. Ensure that all assets belonging to the FB department are strictly controlled, avoiding loss. Monthly stock-take is to be conducted. Reports to be made to General Manager. Any discrepancy must be immediately reported and explained. Measures to be worked out to head off repetition.
12. Ensure information is communicated effectively between all outlet sections of the food and beverage department.
13. Monitor and create new procedures that would enhance customer, staff satisfaction and improve profitability.
14. As an Executive Committee Member participate in daily, weekly operation meetings
15. Undertake other tasks as assigned by the General Manager.
16. Keep a close control on the allocated entertainment budget for F&B dept.
Work location: Pearl River Hotel (Km 8, Pham Van Dong Street, Duong Kinh District, Hai Phong city 180000, Vietnam)