Mô tả công việc
- Manage and perform the daily work in the lab (product evaluation & selection, formulation, testing samples in customers base, stability test…) after a training period with our specialists.
- Research &Develop new concepts/products.
- Improve consumer products.
- Support and work closely with the sales force team.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum career level: Experience in the industry is a must.
- Minimum education level: Bachelors, graduated in chemistry would be an advantage.
1. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a technical lab environment in cosmetic, personal or homecare products.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of consumer goods market in connection with our industry, especially in perfumery and fragranced products is a plus.
- Organized and able to work efficiently.
- Computer literacy with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Very good command of English (spoken & written).
- Have a very good capacity of analysis and evaluation of the trends in different markets.
2. OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Self motivated.
- Take initiatives, good communication skills and problem solving.
- Team spirit and information sharing.
- Pleasant and optimistic personality.
- Job skills:
+ Desired skills: Advanced English, Desktop Applications - MS Office Advanced
- Job type: Full time – permanent.
- Location: HCMC.
- Job level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
- Salary: Negotiable upon experience.
- Please send resume and salary expectation at …
If you are interested in this position, please email with:
- Cover letter in English.
- Resume in English.
- A copy of your college/university diploma.
We offer the right Vietnamese candidate an interesting and challenging position. You will be joining a young team of highly motivated Vietnamese and international collaborators in a pleasant working environment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment